•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Cyprus 2009

?

What do you think about Firefly?

I love it 2 vote(s) 16.7%
I like it 4 vote(s) 33.3%
It's ok 4 vote(s) 33.3%
I hate it 2 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Mina Member with a "past"

So, what do we all think about Firefly?
    I like that song a lot, if only her vocals improve, it can do quite well:D
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Its nice, I like it ... especially the new version. Obviously her vocals need improving, but I think they can qualify IF she gives a good vocal performance and it gets a good reaction from the audience!
  3. Mark New Member

I like it !! :D:D It's a modern song, reminds me of Run by Leona, and it'll be amazing to our ears after Rybak, and so will her singing even !! She needs to ditch the ugly dress/curtain, improve her vocals and then they could easily make the final !! and the lyrics aren't bad - what a shocker !
  4. The song is rather good. It's a shame Christina can't sing live :o
  5. Aaron N Moof master

the song is good but christina is rather crap lol! unless she imporves her singing than this song will fall flat on its arse in may.
  6. Awww, I love it! It's so pretty and delicate but at the same time I think it's one of the most contemporary entries in this year's bunch. Vocals aside there wasn't much else to choose from in the national final and after the travesty of 2007 where Evridiki failed to qualify, Europe owes Cyprus :D Plus, Cyprus were actually the first to "BOM", not Ukraine this year...although technically Evdokia "BAM"-ed but hey, fair's fair...

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023