•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Day 2 of Rehearsals

1. Julio STRANGLES

Israel:

San Marino (p.s. she will be dressed as a cheerleader on the eurovision night, and she will use the laptop):

Cyprus:

Denmark:

Russia:

Hungary:

Austria:

Moldova:

Ireland:
  2. Julio STRANGLES

note: the rehearsals are still going on, so i will keep posting as they show up.
    Jonas Persson and MagicGianluk like this.
  3. Julio STRANGLES

:at:and:md: are in waiting for :ie: so we can close the 1st rehearsal of the semi final 1.
  4. Julio STRANGLES

:ie: is in, a fountain seriously? same choreography seriously? same outfit just in blue and not red seriously? Lack of originality Jedward.......

anyway all songs from semi 1 have performed let's now wait for the day of the 2nd semi final to start.
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

6. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

OMG :il: is just embarrassing.
  7. The best performance I've seen from Jedward. I feel so ashamed when I think of our MF jury who turned this song down twice :o Go Ireland!
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

The Irish fountain looks pathetic in the rehearsal video, just like their rehashed outfits from last year. I hope it looks better on tv.
    Julio likes this.
  9. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

10. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Dima won with ice, just saying.
  11. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I'm being a bit gobby tonight :o

I didn't like the :at: fluorescent arses, but the performance is definitely missing something, and I think it's them :(
  12. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

[IMG]
    It's Georgia from last year in a skimpy cut mixed with Safura's lights
    Nessie likes this.
  13. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

the surprise in baku was [stolen] brothel lights on their shoulders? truly marvelous :P
  14. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Well, it definitely needs something. The girls are all over the place; they need to take their poles back to the hotel room and have a practice. :notsure: Hopefully it can only get better.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023