•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Denmark 2009

?

What do you think of "Believe Again"?

Poll closed 11th April 2009.
I love it 6 vote(s) 66.7%
I like it 0 vote(s) 0.0%
S'alright...I guess 2 vote(s) 22.2%
I don't like it 1 vote(s) 11.1%
I hate it (and shall incur the wrath of Sheep) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Happy Denmark day!!! :D Today we celebrate everything about this wonderful Scandinavian nation who, without fail, always seem to produce something solid (if sometimes unspectacular) to send to the Eurovision Song Contest!

So tonight I have prepared a special Dansk-themed quiz for all of you with questions about Denmark in ESC, the national final, everyday life in Denmark and believe it or not, I've even managed to sneak a few crafty questions about Sweden in there too! :P Be in the escchat.com chatroom by about 8pm British time or 9pm CET and don't forget your thinking caps. :D Sound like fun? Well, it's only one night ;)

3 things you must do:
    (1) Vote in the poll and say what you think about Ronan's protégée Brinck!
    (2) Tell us your favourite Danish entry/entries!
    (3) Show your love to Denmark!!!

Denmark
    Brinck
    Believe Again

YouTube Link for Preview Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqw8rHBzTgc
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

DENMARK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Denmark is my all time favourite eurovision country, closely followed by Greece, Sweden, Estonia & Finland!!! But anyway, they're amazing this year AS EVER!!

My favourite ever Danish entry is Tell me who you are by Malene Winther Mortensen (2002!), and i'm totally gutted it came last!! :o Heres the (really really good) preview video for that song (complete with Finnish subtitles!!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS2ExBq7UHs&feature=related

As for this year, I love it!! T'is my 4th favourite I think. The song is easy going, and just nice to listen to. It's not amazing in any way, it doesn't take your breath away and it doesn't exactly scream out winner, but its a song that I can guarantee I will never get bored of! :D (Plus Brincks stool is amazing lol!!)

GOOOOOO DEEENNNMAAARKKKK I LOOOOVVVEEE YOUUUU!!!!

Unfortunately i'll miss Denmark night :@ Well I should be back around 9-9:30-10 (somewhere in those boundaries lol) so hopefully i'll still get some of the action!!! :D
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OMG, who voted "S'alright...I guess"!?!!!!???? You have some serious explaining to do ... wherever you may be!! **scary threatening look** :D
  4. Kevin New Member

Denmark totally rocks this year, Brinck has a great voice and a great song, and i just love it. My equal 2nd fav this year.
    This could be my favourite Danish entry ever :D :cool:

ROFL....how can you not love this song??????
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

It's ok...I guess:rolleyes: I find it a little boring or maybe I find the singer boring, I'm not sure.
    As for my favourite Danish entry it was a long, long time ago. Disco tango in 1979...and although I love Hallelujah that won that year I was surprised to see in the juries' votes that Greece had given 12 pts to Denmark (and only 4 to the winner).
    Here it is for those who don't know/remember it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ44_wBTHWU
  6. Mark New Member

Another good solid strong entry from Denmark, and I just love their songs like this ( 2005,2008 ) and if he does his stool trick, and scarf trick, and his forgeting lyrics trick - then I shall vote like a turk for it !! :D:D

Omg ... my fav Danish entries - I do love most of them going through the years..
    1957 - Their best, the most sweetest thing, more sweeter than La Emilia eating Candyfloss! and one of the greatest songs ever ...
    1966 !!
    1979 !!
    1981 !!!!!!!!
    1983 !!
    1984 !!
    1985 !!
    1988 !!!
    1989 !!
    1990 !!
    ( Best is 1957 by miles !! ) (( Generally Denmark is a great ESC country !! )) :D:D
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OMG and after Finland or Belarus, Denmark should have won ESC 2006 in my humble opinion!! :)
  8. Aaron N Moof master

i don't like it! brink anooy me he's got a funny head the songs too keating like! the only good thing about it is the mooftastic stool!! :D

my fave all time danish entry was in 2006!!! i adore twist of love :D :D also 2002 was good awell!!
  9. Kevin New Member

rofl!!!!!!!!!!
  10. I LOVE "Believe again" ;) In fact I think it's the best Danish entry ever :D

My all-time Danish favourite is the 1995 entry "Fra Mols til Skagen":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl5n62N4Jws

I like all Danish 00 songs though, except 2007 :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023