•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Empelia Promotion #23

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Hello everyone!

After the Greek track we have been following in #22 and E2, Empelia has decided to go a new way.
    As some of you might've read in the past few days, the Magyar (or Hungarian) minority came to revolution in Empelia. This also resulted in a split up of our broadcast. EmRT will be the main broadcaster, but this time, MEmRT, the Hungarian department, asked for the oppurtunity to pick an artist in their language.

EmRT agreed, and so for the first time in the history of the ESCChat Song Contest, we'll see a Hungarian song in Maratik, Safinette.
    This song will be sung by a male and as said before, in the Hungarian language. It's about changing life and the possibilities life has for you. Even though something is blue, it might be green as well (hint to the new flag...)
    It is a relaxed pop song, and even though most (let's say none) of you will understand what it'll be about, I hope you like the song as much as we do.

We also like to congratulate Safinette on their #22 victory and Wodongaria on their 2nd place in #22 and on their victory in E2!
    We welcome Nawrocka, Egelivia, Rusakatinova, Miasnakan, Balunistan and Wiccania to the contest. Furthermore we would like to give a big Welcome Back to Hexelbourg!
    Good luck to all of you!
    Also good luck to all other participants!
  2. James ... and his things xD

I would say it's kati wolf or Nox based on your former entries:)
  3. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

From visual , I can say Kati Wolf is NO male.
  4. pepepaez Masiosare's first Head of Delegation.

A total of six entries debuted in this edition? :( Wow...

Best of luck, Empelia!
  5. Ljupco Active Member

Best of luck to Empelia. I have now doubts about the song, I'm sure its good :)
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

From visual, I'd say that she could be xD
  7. James ... and his things xD

I wasn't convinced after the final ofc:)
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Hello everyone!

Last night, the songs were revealed and with that, also the Empelian entry was revealed.
    Hungarian singer Viktor Varga (or Varga Viktor in the Hungarian name order) will represent our county with the song Lehet Zöld Az Ég!
    Varga participated in Csillag Születik, which is the Hungarian version of the Got Talent series. He is twenty-three years old.

Viktor Varga:
    [IMG]

Lehet Zöld Az Ég is a song about life: grass is green, skies are blue, but I don't mind, it's so beautiful (a.ka the lyrics of the chorus: Lehet zöld az ég és lehet kék a fű. Nekem mindegy hisz végül is így gyönyörű)

Now to explain a little bit of our promo, which had some hidden hints:

The hints there were of course:

• We go a new way - exactly what this song is about: living your life to the fullest
    • The male - not a direct hint to the song, but you at least could have an idea of the singer
    • Hungarian language - Once again, brings you a little closer to the song
    • Changing life and possibilities it has for you - seems clear to me: the theme of the song
    • Blue might be green - Even though we said this was a hint to the new flag, it also refer to the colours mentioned in the song (green - zöld / blue - kék)
    We hope you like our song and bring us to the final!

Good luck to all other 33 participants!
  9. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Dear readers, (oh God how formal)

following the Inspireland example, we will now give to you the English version of 'Lehet Zöld Az Ég'. It is called 'Waited All My Life'!

We also like to give you an oppurtunity to learn the Hungarian lyrics (I heard it so often, I can now sing the song along...)
  10. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Köszönöm Avalon!

Thank you so much for voting Empelia in the top 20 this edition!
    Congratulations to Viktor Varga on doing a great job this time!

Congrats to Jamoukovia! We're happy you finally took our record!

Nick

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023