•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Eurovision 2011 - Azerbaijan

1. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

American singer Barklay Nikola Williams among candidates to represent Azerbaijan in Eurovision-2011. There are famous singers among the 90 applicants. Khayyam Nisanov, Nurlan Novrasli, Emin Nasirli from Azeristar contest, Azad Shabanov, who participated in the national selection last year, Lala Mammadova from Yeni ulduz contest. Azerbaijani living in Germany Seyran Ismayilkhanov, who participated in the national selection last year, have also applied this year.Famous Azerbaijani composer Rauf Hajiyev’s granddaughter Gunay also intends to represent Azerbaijan in Eurovision 2011. The Azerbaijani living in Finland has applied for the national selection. Young Azerbaijani singer Sultan, who is living in Russia, has also applied for the national selection. Honored artist Aybeniz Hashimova’s daughter Aynishan Guliyeva is one of the candidates. Reports that people’s artist Aygun Kazimova’s daughter Ilgara will participate in the national selection were not proved. According to the reliable source, Ilgara will not participate in the national selection.
    The first stage of the national selection will start in the first ten-day of November. The candidates qualified for this stage will demonstrate their talent on ITV. Unlike the previous selections, this year the audience will directly participate in selecting Azerbaijan’s representative for Eurovision. The selection will be through the opinion of the jury and televoting.
    :az:
  2. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Singers.

Khayyam Nisanov. Here is his song with Tunzale Agayeva- You are my heart

Nurlan Novrasli. Here is his song Sen Ki

Azad Shabanov . Here is his cover of My Love - originaly sung by Justin Timberlake

Aynishan Guliyeva . Here is her cover os Sweet People originaly sung by Alyosha
  3. Arben The Flag Lover

to insert videos just do foolowing

1)click on the youtubebutton above so this appears
    2) insert only the bold part of the link in between http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7tCWj9Ew7E

:D
  4. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Thank u xD
  5. I have every confidence in Azerbaijan :) They never let me down.
  6. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Stockholm was paid to say that, they secretly have her doing their song.;D
  7. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Televoting too? I hope they have an ear for good live singers. :P Good luck. :)
  8. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

They gave the UK points this year, so clearly the answer to that is ... NO!!
  9. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Hahaha, ok, they don't. I hope Safura will be the weakest vocals they'll send. :P
  10. ;D My lips are sealed.
  11. Narmina New Member

So we have 5 finalist now. Ilhama Gasimova, Eldar(Ell) Gasimov, Ilgara Inrahimova, Aynishan Guliyeva & Nigar Jamal :) Soon we will know the name of our representative!!!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023