•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Exit Poll #124

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

The Exit Poll is back by popular demand! We are therefore expecting a great take-up of this opportunity to share your knowledge and intuition. This is compulsory for CTP and is highly encouraged for the rest of you.

Please wait until you have finalised your votes, though, before participating.
    1. Who will have the honour of winning this edition?
    2. Who will be rushing to the loo?
    3. To whom will our host (Wiggles) give his 12 points?
    4. Notwithstanding Jayne's outrageous 12 points in #123, she is well-known for her overwhelming support of the English language.
      • Which will be her highest-placed song in a foreign language?
      • How many points will she give it?
    5. Eunecta and Balunistan both have potty-mouthed offerings. Will either (please state which, neither or both) receive any points from
      • Flippy?
      • Yugosokia?
    6. There are 6 songs in French. Which one will
      • fare best?
      • fare worst?
    7. Marina Kaye returns in this edition, having transferred her allegiance from Sarnavia to San Minino. Last time she came 12th with 53 points. Will she do better or worse this time
      • points-wise?
      • place-wise?
    8. (As I have been and am showing off <<) How many points will the Executive Supervisor (jw) give to the participant who was a speaker at this year's Edinburgh International Book Festival?
    You have until 21:00 (WIM) ONZ Friday 31st August to send your replies to me here.

Thank you <<
  2. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

A little clue for Q8 for you:
    [IMG]

Because I am all heart :heart:
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

And the results are in!

Thank you to Adam, Chris, Rua, Mina, Berk, James, Anette, Teo, Ana, Ron, Milton, Dan, Rigmo, Sok (and me) for taking part, and Yah boo sucks to the rest of you, who are a load of boring old farts - except for Wiggles, of course, who has been far too busy baking cakes and putting out the chairs!

Who will have the honour of winning this edition?
    Balunistan; Egelivia; Polusa Imperio; San Minino; SOTA x 4; Technika x 2; Tildemarte x 3; Yugosokia x 2

Who will be rushing to the loo?
    Empelia; Nektarland x 4; Nigaristan x 6; STC x 3; Støkkanslåndet

To whom will our host (Wiggles) give his 12 points?
    Flippy; Støkkanslåndet x 10; Planet Janet x 3; Yugosokia

Notwithstanding Jayne’s outrageous 12 points in #123, she is well-known for her overwhelming support of the English language.
    Which will be her highest-placed song in a foreign language?
    Egelivia x 3; Jamoukovia; LuLuLand; Nektarland; Nigaristan; Planet Janet x 2; Støkkanslåndet; Technika; Tildemarte x 4

How many points will she give it?
    1 x 3; 4 x 4; 5 x 2; 6; 7 x 2; 8 x 2; 10

Eunecta and Balunistan both have potty-mouthed offerings. Will either (please state which, neither or both) receive any points from
    Flippy?
    Eunecta x 7; Balunistan x 9
    Yugosokia?
    Eunecta x 2; Balunistan x 4

There are 6 songs in the French language. Which one will
    Fare best?
    Cabbana x 3; Jamoukovia x 5; Riikvania x 2; Technika x 5
    Fare worst?
    Cabbana x 2; IRDI x 4; Jamoukovia; Nigaristan x 5; Riikvania x 2; Technika

Marina Kaye returns in this edition, having transferred her allegiance from Sarnavia to San Minino. Last time she came 12th with 53 points. Will she do better or worse this time
    Points-wise?
    Better x 8; Worse x 6; Equal x 1
    Place-wise?
    Better x 11; Worse x 4

(As I have been and am showing off <<) How many points will the Executive Supervisor (jw) give to the participant (that is Bruce Dickinson, the singer with Iron Maiden) who was a speaker at the Edinburgh International Book Festival this year?
    0 x 3; 1; 5; 6 x 3; 7; 10 x 2; 12 x 4

And I take it back about us all knowing where jw’s 12 points would go!

Best of luck to everyone and have fun at the results show!
    Genesis2703, Anaconda, PeterP and 2 others like this.
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Congratulations to Ana who had the most correct answers.

Join me somewhere near here for the Exit Poll for #125 <<

Attached Files:

Mina, Rua and Anaconda like this.
  5. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

Ty <<

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023