•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Exit Poll #127

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Hello and welcome to Planet Janet for this 127th regular edition of the escChat Song Contest - the original and best!

Working on the premise of “If you want something doing, do it yourself”, here is the BUMPER EXIT POLL for this edition.

Once you have submitted your finalised votes, please give thought to these non-searching, fun questions, which are compulsory for CTP and adamacs <<
    1. Which nation will stop Planet Janet from ‘winning all the time’?
    2. Which nation will ensure there are sufficient conveniences of the public kind for all visitors?
    3. There are 12 all-female songs and 3 where the vocals include a woman. It’s well-known that the strong and stable female leader of Planet Janet is not a great fan of the ladies, vocally, so how many points will I give my highest-placed lady?
    4. The Battle of the Old Dears: Mylene is 57; Kate is 60; Gianna is 62. Please rank their songs from top to bottom.
    5. Please put the 3 Italian songs (Fenomenale, La Stessa, Quanti Giorni) in order, from top to bottom.
    6. Which colour will come out on top: grey (Gray) or brown (Brun)?
    7. How many different songs will receive 12 points?
    8. Where will your song finish? (i) between 1st and 8th (ii) between 9th and 16th (iii) between 17th and 25th
    9. Name one nation that will definitely not vote for you.
    10. How many points will the winning song receive? (i) <100; (ii) between 100 and 110; (iii) between 111 and 120; (iv) >120
    Please send your answers in a private conversation to me here by 9pm, that is 21:00 WIM on Friday 12th October. Thank you and do all have fun! :)
    Pedro likes this.
  2. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

1. Which nation will stop Planet Janet from ‘winning all the time’? Flippy; Inspireland x 2; Jamoukovia x 7; Polusa Imperio x 2; Tildemarte
    1. Which nation will ensure there are sufficient conveniences of the public kind for all visitors? Cabbana; Nigaristan x 11; Riikvania
    1. There are 12 all-female songs and 3 where the vocals include a woman. It’s well-known that the strong and stable female leader of Planet Janet is not a great fan of the ladies, vocally, so how many points will I give my highest-placed lady? 0; 4; 5 x 3; 6; 7 x 3; 8 x 2; 12
    1. The Battle of the Old Dears: Mylene is 57; Kate is 60; Gianna is 62. Please rank their songs from top to bottom. Gianna, Kate, Mylene Gianna, Mylene, Kate x 2 Kate, Gianna, Mylene x 2 Kate, Mylene, Gianna Mylene, Gianna, Kate x 3 Mylene, Kate, Gianna x 4
    1. Please put the 3 Italian songs (Fenomenale, La Stessa, Quanti Giorni) in order, from top to bottom. Fenomenale, La Stessa, Quanti Giorni x 3 Fenomenale, Quanti Giorni, La Stessa x 2 La Stessa, Fenomenale, Quanti Giorni x 2 La Stessa, Quanti Giorni, Fenomenale x 2 Quanti Giorni, La Stessa, Fenomenale x 2 Quanti Giorni, Fenomenale, La Stessa x 2
    1. Which colour will come out on top: grey (Gray) or brown (Brun)? Brown x 2; Grey x 11
    1. How many different songs will receive 12 points? 6 x 3; 7; 8 x 3; 9 x 3; 10; 11; 14
    1. Where will your song finish? (i) between 1st and 8th (ii) between 9th and 16th (iii) between 17th and 25th 1st-8th x 2; 9th-16th x 9; 17th-25th x 2
    1. Name one nation that will definitely not vote for you. Flippy x 3; Furnyland; LuLuLand x 2; Nektarland x 2; Nigaristan; x 2 Planet Janet; Yugosokia x 2
    1. How many points will the winning song receive? (i) <100; (ii) between 100 and 110; (iii) between 111 and 120; (iv) >120 100-110 x 9; 111-120 x 4
    Thank you to all those people who participated. It has been noted who did not </ I hope it was fun!
    The full breakdown of answers will be posted shortly after the Results Show.
    PeterP, Pedro, Rua and 1 other person like this.
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

The collated results are in.

HFC to Sok :D :clap:

Attached Files:

Mina, Rua and Pedro like this.
  5. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Ohhh whats my prize :D
    Mina likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023