•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Exit Poll #128

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Hello everyone,

Here is the Exit Poll for #128, compiled by James and me. <<

When you have finalised your votes, please peruse the following questions and send your answers to them in a private message to me here.
    1. Who will win?
    2. Who will receive the coveted bog?
    3. For poetry lovers: quite some alliterations in this edition: Marie-Mai; Burgerd Botha; Mabel Matiz; Light & Love... Put the amount of toilets and 12's each song will get in your opinion.
    4. Which will be the highest-placed song not (wholly) in English?
    5. Which power will be the strongest? We have water - Le Lac & Ocean and drought Desert Town & Bone Dry. Which pair of songs will receive the most points?
    6. Another opposite is Life and Death (I'm Alive and Dead Man's Party). Which will come out on top?
    7. We have eight returning artists (I think/hope): Miley Cyrus, George Ezra, Isaac Gracie, Marie Mai, Jonathan Mendelsohn, Helena Paparizou, Lana Del Rey, Travis. Which one will finish (i) highest and (ii) lowest?
    8. How will the family duos do? Please put them in order from highest to lowest: Andrea and Matteo Bocelli (father and son), Karmina (sisters), Light & Love (brothers)
    9. Love is all around in this edition. Rank the songs in order of the position you think they will end in the final ranking: Where are You Now? (Light & Love); Love (Lana Del Rey); I Love You More Than You Love Yourself (Austra)
    10. OGF Hanita has a special theory about a possible advantage depending on which half of the draw a song appears. Which songs from the first half will reach the top 10 in Nortuga?
    This is, as ever, compulsory for CTP, and adamacs is expected to do it, as he has been very lax lately </
    Please send your replies by 21:00 WIM on Friday 26th October. Thank you all, and have fun!
  2. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Question 7: Apologies to Anastasios Rammos, who is also a returning artist. We have NINE returning artists, but he is with Helena of course.
  3. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Oh dear, even more apologies :nope: We have TEN (that is 10) returning artists: Light & Love have also appeared before.
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

The raw scores are in for this, the first jointly-set exit poll. MSHFA that some people found some of the questions somewhat taxing. Your comments have been noted and taken on board. Thank you to everyone who participated. Not all questions will have the same number of replies as not everyone answered every question.

I do apologise in advance in case this post does not look as professional as it could, but it is proving very difficult to format. :nope:
    1. Who will win? Inspireland x 7; Polusa Imperio; STKL x 2; Technika, Tildemarte
    2. Who will win the coveted bog? Nektarland x 3; Nigaristan x 7; Planet Janet x 2
    3. For poetry lovers: quite some alliterations in this edition: Marie-Mai; Burgerd Botha; Mabel Matiz; Light & Love... Put the amount of toilets and 12's each song will get in your opinion. Marie-Mai: Toilets 0 x 6; 1 x 2; 2 x 2; 3 … 12s 0 x 3; 1 x 2; 2 x 6 Burgerd Botha: Toilets 0 x 10; 1 … 12s 0; 1 x 4; 2 x 2; 3 x 2; 5; 7 Mabel Matiz: Toilets 0; 2; 3 x 2; 4 x 2; 5 x 2; 6; 7; 8 … 12s 0 x 10; 1 Light & Love: Toilets 0 x 11 … 12s 1; 2; 3; 4 x 7; 6
    4. Which will be the highest-placed song not (wholly) in English? An Me Deis Na Klaio; As Jy Nog Twyfel x 5; Desert Town; Jamais Trop Tard x 3; Le Lac x 2
    5. Which power will be the strongest? We have water - Le Lac & Ocean and drought Desert Town & Bone Dry. Which pair of songs will receive the most points? Drought x 3; Water x 9
    6. Another opposite is Life and Death (I'm Alive and Dead Man's Party). Which will come out on top? Life x 12
    7. We have ten returning artists: Miley Cyrus, George Ezra, Isaac Gracie, Light & Love; Marie Mai, Jonathan Mendelsohn, Helena Paparizou, Anastasios Rammos, Lana Del Rey, Travis. Which one will finish (i) highest and (ii) lowest? Highest: Jonathan Mendelsohn; Light & Love x 10 Lowest: Helena Paparizou/ Anastasios Rammos x 3; Isaac Gracie x 2; Jonathan Mendelsohn x 2; Lana del Rey; Miley Cyrus; Travis x 2
    8. How will the family duos do? Please put them in order from highest to lowest: Andrea and Matteo Bocelli (father and son), Karmina (sisters), Light & Love (brothers) Light & Love-Karmina-Andrea & Matteo x 5; Light & Love-Andrea & Matteo-Karmina x 6; Andrea & Matteo-Light & Love-Karmina
    9. Love is all around in this edition. Rank the songs in order of the position you think they will end in the final ranking: Where are You Now? (Light & Love); Love (Lana Del Rey); I Love You More Than You Love Yourself (Austra) Light & Love-Lana Del Rey-Austra x 11
    10. OGF Hanita has a special theory about a possible advantage depending on which half of the draw a song appears. Which songs from the first half will reach the top 10 in Nortuga? Nektarland; SOTA x 6; Tildemarte x 9; Nortuga x 3; Cabbana; Flippy x 6; Jamoukovia x 7; Empelia x 4; Polusa Imperio x 4; STKL x 8; STC; Technika x 4
    Anaconda, PeterP and Rua like this.
  5. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

So here are the detailed answers. MSHFC to Nick, who has been the most successful this edition. Not sure what his theory is, but he must have a point :D

Thank you to James for his interesting questions << And thank you to everyone who took part.

Attached Files:

Ronini, Anaconda, Julio and 3 others like this.
  6. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Thank you, Janet and James!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023