•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

F.Y.R. Macedonia 2013

1. Julio STRANGLES

Here is the song:

2. Norbert Welcome

3. mrvirgo Active Member

That sounds good to me!
  4. Teodor Moderator

nothing special :P
  5. CTP Jass hater

I don't like it.
  6. Seb69 New Member

Horrible, Kitch, Repetitive, Boring - but nice to see grand old lady Esma Redzepova in action again. If I remember correctly even my late grandmother used to be her fan.
  7. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I heard MRTV said they don't like the video and weren't involved in its production and will make a new one because of a flood of complaints. Something about the use of a certain monument. The Macedonians in a forum were also happy because the song could be revamped because the locals were bashing that to bits too.
  8. CroMaxim Bryce

I don't like it at all as its melody is irritating and her singing isn't as it used to be.
  9. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

OGAE Macedonia:
    "Officially, "Imperija" is being remade, with new lyrics and arrangement, and new video is in the making. Unofficially, we are hearing of a completely new song, and that 'Imperija' is out.

What do you think, is 'Imperija - redux', or a new song better for Esma and Lozano?"
    :baby:
    Norbert likes this.
  10. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Well new lyrics and new arrangement suddenly changed into a new song. Lazar Cvetkovski and Darko Dimitrov will be responsible for the new song. It seems Elena Risteska will also be involved. Simeon Antanasov will also be involved again.
    They'd better hurry, the deadline is the 18th March.
  11. Julio STRANGLES

glad they chance, can't be worse than the previous one
  12. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

What will be the similarity between Czech Republic 2009 and FYR Macedonia 2013?
    The answer: both songs have lyrics partially in Roma.

That was announced earlier. Esma's part of the lyrics will be in Roma (gypsy language).
  13. Julio STRANGLES

Damn i was hoping it would be the 0 points :(
    jw likes this.
  14. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

The new song!
  15. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Dubstep AGAIN? Ahahaha...
  16. Norbert Welcome

they removed the video -_-
    another link?
  17. Norbert Welcome

imperija was much better o_O
  18. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Go here to listen to it!
  19. Norbert Welcome

not bad :) ty for link
    found this
  20. Julio STRANGLES

guess what, i dont like it

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023