•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Finally .. JADES NEW SINGLE!!

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Finally Jade's new single is out, and I thought it was worth posting as personally, I think its immense :D

"My Man"

I have to admit, after "my time" only got to number 27 (I think?) I was a bit worried Jade's career would fizzle out. I know this record hasn't even been released yet and has only been on the radio once but this is the sort of music that fills our top 40 all the time and wouldn't sound out of place on a Pussycat Dolls or Jordin Sparks album, so i'm hopeful!

What d'ya think? Can it be a hit? I definitely think so! :P Lets just hope it has a proper release unlike "my time" where the release was just messed up ;)
  2. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

wow!!!! it's really good!! and yes! i also think that it can be a hit!
  3. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

i like it a lot - its perfect for the uk, however i am waiting for a haunting ballad to come out ( my time was to theatre esque to do teriffically well imo, uk chart wise)
    only time will tell
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

I don't like it much but then again this isn't my kind of music. I suppose it will do well in the Uk. It reminds me very much of some older song but I'm not sure which one...and I think that it doesn't do her voice justice...in my opinion she needs a strong (modern) ballad to really stand out.
  5. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Omg, are all her songs going to start with the word "my"? Time will tell. Hmm, I'll listen to the song as soon as Nicki French shuts her trap. :D
  6. calrisle Scrutineer

• My Time
    • My Man
    • My Life
    • My Arse
  7. Wow, it's great and it can definitely be a hit :D
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

THERES MORE!!! If you go to her myspace you can hear a 1 minute snippet of another one of her new songs "punching out". Its an R&B ballad and sounds very promising again! http://www.myspace.com/jadeewenofficial

And also she co-presented the BBC Switch 5:19 show and at the end theres a acoustic performance of "my man". (it may only work in the UK i'm not sure though)

PS & to get kots all excited apparently she was at the Harry Potter premiere :P
  9. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

nice scouting for patriot info :P
  10. Alex Identified Flying Object

I really love this song! Jade has to top the UK charts with this amazing track! It would be great to see her in Eurovision again. And i think that she would be my best artist again!

Love ya Jade!!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023