•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Finnish NF (Semi Three) - YOUR VOTE

?

Final THREE to go directly to our final!

Poll closed 12th December 2009.
"Hulluna humpasta" - Eläkeläiset 3 vote(s) 37.5%
"Heaven Or Hell" - Osmo Ikonen 5 vote(s) 62.5%
"Työlki ellää" - Kuunkuiskaajat 4 vote(s) 50.0%
"Fatal Moment" - Linn 6 vote(s) 75.0%
"Sydän ymmärtää" - Maria Lund 6 vote(s) 75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The third and final semi! 3 songs will advance and 2 will go to the second chance poll to be held on Friday! :D And for those of you who have yet to vote in the first two:

Semi one: http://www.escchat.com/showthread.php?t=379
    Semi two: http://www.escchat.com/showthread.php?t=382

(1) "Hulluna humpasta" - Eläkeläiset

(2) "Heaven Or Hell" - Osmo Ikonen

(3) "Työlki ellää" - Kuunkuiskaajat

(4) "Fatal Moment" - Linn

(5) "Sydän ymmärtää" - Maria Lund
  2. Linn Nygård's "Fatal moment" is very good :)
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

Heaven or Hell (my favourite of this semi), Fatal Moment and Maria Lund.
  4. Almila i am what i am

:o:o:o OMG OSMOOO :o:o:o ive watched him live this summer at the 20th Çeşme International Song Contest n he was amazing!!!

he came 3rd with the song Storm(defeated Claudia Faniello in the semis btw)
    his positive energy n live performance is adorable.he sang Storm twice n we couldnt stop dancing :D

Çeşme Song Sontest is smt like our San Remo where we got the chance to watch many great names from past to today like Anna Marie David,Al Bano-Romina Power, Gloria Gaynor, Brigitte Nielsen, Janet Jackson, Frank Stallone, Catherine Deneuve, Ornella Muti, Antony Delon, Kylie Minogue, Patricia Kaas, Duran Duran, Vanilla Ice,Samantha Fox,Ani Lorak,Aysel,Yohanna,Gerli Padar,Lara Fabian,Sedat Yüce,etc.

btw Lara Fabian N Gerli Padar both failed :D

n here is a video of Yohanna singing Abba's The Winner Takes It All this summer in Çeşme:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrIJAiMGxag&feature=related
  5. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Eläkeläiset: Sometimes a really weird or daft group will come along and, against all odds, wins the hearts of geeky beard-enthusiasts like myself. I know Eläkeläiset have had popularity outside Finnland, but surely not enough to take them through the Eurovision? ..they are essentially just a load of rubbish, for folk venues where ale is cheap and sexual tensions are vacant. I only liked the ludicrous keyboard solo.

Osmo Ikonen: This being the weakest of the semis, I am going to have to echo Mina and Almila by liking Osmo the best here. I think it is quite hard to pull off this jazzy style of pop.. if you're over-enthusiastic it gets all camp and crazy, if you're too laid-back it gets all shy and introverted. I think Osmo keeps a good smooth balance sorta in the same vein of Maroon 5.

Kuunkuiskaajat: These two look awfully familiar, but I can't for the life of me figure out why... :P [IMG]
    I'm not biased however, and this song gets no special bonus points from me. I do like it.. it reminds me of a time I was at a bohemian commune and a Russian quartet literally appeared from behind a sofa and started singing. But this is never going to wow at the ESC. If they want to go folky, why not do a slower, Johansonid-type song? These girls can really sing and perform! I do hope this entry doesn't make it through so that they can focus on better stuff.

Linn: Haha.. is that photograph really them?! The photo looks like everyone's most boring cousin with his boring girlfriend who both still go to college. The song sounds like a leather-clad band with a black-haired, crow-like lead singer who wears too much eye liner. Yeah.. nothing special about this.

Maria Lund: Who invited Dita von Teese back?! You just knew from looking at Maria that she would come out with this tpe of song. It gets my vote.. but only if Oslo 2010 takes on a Strictly Come Dancing format and we all have to dance ballroom Jive wearing World War II soldier costumes.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023