•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

First Artist Announced

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

As we all could read in ESCToday's article about ESC 2011, the German broadcaster NDR has decided that Lena Meyer-Landrut will defend her title in Germany.
    I was wondering how we all feel about this?
    Is it a smart move? Is it stupid?

And another question, what kind of song will she sing? Something like 'Satellite' or something totally different?

Anyway, I love that we will see Lena once again and I think it will be like 'Satellite', just maybe a little more performance added!

Please tell me what you guys think!
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

I don't want to see her again so soon..no, wait..I don't mind seeing her..it's hearing her that's the problem ;D
    Anyway, I expect something similar to Satellite as dear Lena can't sing anything else. I don't know if it's a stupid move but I certainly don't see anything smart about it.
    80.000.000 people, couldn't they find a different singer? :cool:
  3. Arben The Flag Lover

im undecided... but shes at least no dima...
  4. SGRaaize Conquistador

She won't win, even if she sings better than everyone out there united
    No one will want to vote her again
  5. Kristiina sxesov q.f

I don't have anything against Lena, but represeting Germany two years in a row isn't a good idea. Maybe I'll eat my words next year, but it just sounds very odd for me.
  6. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

I want Germany to win again in this decade, but not Lena. Its ridicilous and selfish she should give the chance to other singers , because she won once doesn't mean shes gonna win twice. But anyway let Europe decide.
  7. Jarek New Member

lol everyone is better than Bila Diman :P I'm glad Lena represents Germany again! how surprising of me haha I hope she sings in german this time :)
  8. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

No one is not the right word. I am sure I will vote for her, if she stays loyal to her sound and her style.
  9. SGRaaize Conquistador

Yeah, but even if she sang amazingly and godly, for the most part, no one is willing to vote for a winner again
    Has it even happened before? My knowledge of past Eurovision results astounds me on the negative side

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023