•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Happy Birthday Jonny!!!

1. Mina Member with a "past"

Happy Sweet 16...and what's up with your e-mail, I've tried sending you a card but it says the address is wrong...if you got some e-mail without the co.uk. in it, now it's the time to say it..LOL
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Thank youuuuuu mina :D It feels pretty much the same as being 15 though :D Tbh I'm not actually sure if i'm 16 yet, because I was born at something like 10 in the evening :P

[email protected] - LOL Thank you for the thoughts, thats my email address :) Also thank yooouu to ollie and stockholm for sending birthday wishes via email (see mina it is possible lmao)

Thanks guys :)
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

Blonde highlights have gone to my brain..loooooooooooooooool
    Just tell me if you got the card:P
  4. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

Fireflance wishes Jonny a Happy Birthday (and good luck with his results tomorrow)

JONNY!!

(i'm not a fan of emails :P)
  5. MILKshake  

happy birthday jonny *hugs*
  6. Kristiina sxesov q.f

OMG JONNYBOY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xxxx
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Thankksssss guys :D It's much appreciated :D

And 1 hour 45 mins till I go in to get results!!! :P *craps self*
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

I'm sure you'll do very well, Jonny, don't worry. Keep us posted, ok?

And good luck to everyone else who's expecting results today :D
  9. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

10. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Bloody hell Congrattttsssss!!! :) Top 20 thats incredible, congratsssssss ;)

I can't say I did quite that well but im still very happy with my results! :D I got the B in french I needed, I got an A in maths which I was shocked but over the moon with, and an A* in geography! :) I passed the sciences, with a C in Biology and B's in Physics and Chemistry :) And didn't fail anything thank god! I even passed RE lmao :D

Anyway congrats ollie :) ! :D
  11. Ollie and Jonny, congrats to you both :P

Yeah, but I haven't got blonde highlights :D
  12. Mina Member with a "past"

LMAO Annette!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023