•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Happy New Year&Happy 2010

1. Almila i am what i am

As we are putting an end to this decade and starting a new one,it's the right time to get refreshed,to make wishes,to make plans to achieve our goals and so on.

For me it was a year to beat-like previous years in my entire life-but im still standing.dunno will it be 2010 or not but i know someday things will go my way.so im gonna carry on for better moments,for my time,for my life.

This place was one of the best things that happened to me in 2009 so thank you jw and all of you for the good and the bad times-thankfully most of times i was breathless caus of laughter not anger-

Hope we share better moments and have unforgettable memories in the new year together.

Im wishing you all a bright year full of joy,happiness,health and luck.May your dreams stay big,your worries stay small.

Hugs&Kisses
    [IMG]
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

3. CTP Jass hater

Welcome to 2010! My wish is that 2010 is slightly cooler! Oh and world peace and that. Mother Nature turned on her own light display this year. There we all were, watching the fireworks with a friend and his niece high on a hill, with lightning all around watching the fireworks in the pale sunset. You can trust meteorologist Chris to make sure no-one would get struck. I don't want to upset anyone, but I'm writing this topless, it's way too hot... so if we could do something about that, that would be fab...

Anyhow, I hope you all have a wonderful day, and may 2010 bring you everything you desire. :)
  4. Vlatko_Macedonia concour eurovision de la chanson

5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Hello from 2009.
  6. Eurovizz Member

Hihi we still live in 2009 :D:D Is Australia sleeping now???
  7. CTP Jass hater

No, it's not :( I can't sleep, it's 24 degrees here at 2:30am, and I whine when it gets that hot during the day :P Say hi to 2009 for me, I kinda miss it :(
  8. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I'll probably be the last person here to welcome the new year (unless we have a member from Hawaii) so...bye. *walks away like Peter Poles*

Happy New Year and the puppies say hello. ;)
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Well the first 11 hours and 39 minutes of 2010 haven't been anything special, but happy new year everybody! :)
  10. Arben The Flag Lover

They have not???

Did u wait for someone dying in your family or get seriously ill...
    every second in 2010 has been perfect for me till now, cause noone from my family and friends had reasons to be sad until now... i think thats the biggest gift, and i call that "VERY special" :)
  11. Eurovizz Member

I didn't know where to post this haha, but I just read the news and apparently this is a picture I found, taken from the space over the UK :D:D

[IMG]
    "The Soccer Island has become Snowhite!"
  12. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I saw this at work today, and quite frankly I'm not surprised. It is expected to continue for another week too. :o

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023