•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Hatican City, Hatican City - Christmas escChat.com Song Contest

1. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Hello to all from the Hatican City. It is now time to begin preparations for the very first Christmas escChat.com Song Contest.

The rules are as follows:

Songs cannot be taken from the Eurovision Song Contest or Junior Eurovision Song Contest, nor can they be songs that have taken part in national finals or even songs that were intended to take part in national finals. This includes any variants or covers of such songs.

There is no limit on the artist that you can send, even if they took part in Eurovision with a different song. The artist(s) can be of any age.

If two people submit the same song, or songs by the same artist then whoever sent it first has the rights to the song.

The most important thing to remember here is that your entry must be a Christmas song. This means that it must have some sort of Christmas element to it. If I think that you have sent a song that is not a Christmas song then I will ask you to send something else, so please make sure it is a Christmas song. ;)

To take part you must email a song (that complies with the rules) to [email protected] with the following information:

- Name of country
    - Title of song
    - Name of artist(s)
    - Link to a video of the song (YouTube preferred)

Do not tell anyone what you have chosen. The deadline for song submission is Monday 14th December at midnight (UK time).

You may send your songs now!

P.S. Feel free to send famous Christmas songs, as it is likely that many people will do. :D
  2. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Feel free to promo your songs here. The Hatican City entry is a rock song. That is all I shall disclose. :P
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

San Minino has sent a very tender song, sung by a kid. It's not a famous song and I don't think anyone from this forum has heard it before. It has a powerful message that I believe is what Christmas is for. I hope it will touch you as it touched me :)
  4. Arben The Flag Lover

my song is quite awesome...

the music is not really christmasish but the song text consists of quotation of the bilble and jesus, which makes me always think about christmas...

still i think this song fits this special edition...
  5. Eurovizz Member

My song is an uptempo house techno song :) Who said only ballads are common for Christmas??:D Let's celebrate - let's party :)

Sangen min er fra Sverige, men den er ikke svensk.
  6. Jackeroo The Big Unit

The Jacuvian entry is a cover by 12 rather substandard singers of a song originally sung by two actually rather good singers. The group includes Scotland's biggest pop star and a pair of children's TV presenters.
  7. Alex Identified Flying Object

8. [IMG]
  9. CTP Jass hater

This time around, my country has sent a Danish Christmas song, sung by a former ESC entrant no less. It was a tight struggle between a few different songs, but decided this one is the one we liked best. Good luck to all!
  10. State of the Ark has sent a rock-ish Christmas song :D Unfortunately, the video we had chosen was removed :( Anyway, it's a great song. And it reminds me of a song by The Ark :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023