•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Hey escchat.com !!

1. Alex Identified Flying Object

Hey everybody !!

I'm a new member to this wonderful Eurovision site !! I'm a Eurovision fan many enough years now , and music is my life . Eurovision is (well not 100%..) music , so Eurovision is a part of my life !

I'm 17 years old and live in Salonica(Macedonia) in Greece . I love to meet people from other countries , as i love different cultures , countries etc , and this is the reason that i love to learn foreign languages and one of the reasons that I am a fan of the Eurovision Song Contest !

My friends would describe me as a really romantic , playful , never-bored boy who loves music more than anything else on the world !!:P

The music genres i like to listen to most , are ballads , country , soul , rnb-pop , pop , punk rock and the so-called schlagers . Some of my favorite artists are Westlife , Ronan Keating , Shayne Ward , Despina Vandi , Sakis Rouvas , Kalomira , Leona Lewis , Måns Zelmerlöw , Robbie Williams , McFly , Shiri Maimon .

If you'd like to add me in your msn list here is my address [email protected] !

Greets,
    Flyer Without Wings ;)
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Welcome to the site...I'm also Greek, from Athens:)
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Heeeeeyyy welcome to the site!!! :)
  4. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Hiya. You might find there are too many Brits on this site, but don't worry, everybody else thinks so too. Even me! :D
  5. Alex Identified Flying Object

Haha! Don't worry! Altho I'm a greek and normally I should hate you , i absolutely love the UK!!
    BUT

Bring back our lovely Parthenon parts , or we're not gonna give you any 12 pointe again!:o I thought the points we gave you , would be enough for Gordon Brown to be satisfied....:(:(:(

Just kidding of course!!:P

[IMG]
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

LMAO well don't worry, we don't bite ... often mwhaha :P
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Furnyland doesn't bite, it just launches the nukes... :D
  8. Alex Identified Flying Object

I came as Alex 92gr , and i will finally leave as Alex 92gr(well almost xD! im a bit Alex 92mk atm:P)

I dont want and need to say anything now
    Just a big hug to all of you who i loved
    I am once again sorry i have lied about the real me , and even if many members told me its all ok now , i couldent forgive myself and be back the same way i was
    I will keep contact with very few people , names that i wouldent like to call now
    Thanks for the fun , thanks for the friends!
    Good Bye! And i wish ALL of you a great life!
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Et pourquoi? We don't really care about the name thing, don't leave because of that ;)
  10. Mina Member with a "past"

I don't understand but as Jonny said, don't leave just because of a name:S
  11. Eurovizz Member

Same goes for me with Mina and Jonny :S To be honest, I didn't really gave a shit about the name issue :S
  12. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

We all knew it was you all along. Why do you think I kept calling you Alex instead of Flyer? :P Now you'd better stay, or I'll tell Giorgios that you like him. :D
  13. Arben The Flag Lover

i found that name thing kinda funny...
    do as u wish, but never regret!
  14. Alex Identified Flying Object

hmmm WELL
    I dont give a shit about the name as well,coz altho it was something i should have not done , i came back as the real me , and dident try to hide something from who i am . I kept my love for Ireland and even my name was derived from my fave lyrics ever , that was a huge hint for u to see that it was the same person as i had told you. In the begining i came here thinking that i'm going to have some silly short fun as always for one day, and as everytime , i would try to hide the real me on internet for the common reasons . I liked u , and i decided to come back as the real Alex , and i showed u a big part of me. Still , i never said my full surname but just the F , and sometimes served a whatever word starting with F as my surname coz u asked propably for facebook that i REALLY dont have:)p). Thats me , and i never give my personal infos on people on net coz you never know what happens.
    So, when i had already decided that i would say bi bi , one day finally i shouted out to whoever dident yet know it that i am the same user as alex 92gr , and felt i was close to go even earlier. Then , i noticed some people dont like me - no need to call names(after all u can be likeable to everyone) , and i became even closer to go. Finally , i decided to do it yesterday. The issue was not the name , but there are other ones for i'll have to go. Its not coz of anything here. I will keep contact with veeery few people that i simply can't make it to lose them.
    I cant say anything more , but the way im leaving , made u think that its completely coz of the name issue as i see the comments now. Its not. Its something i wanna do , and that something i wanna do does not contain escchat and people i have met through here. Take it like im trying to make a new chapter in the book of my life. Or better , take it like im trying to delete the previous part. I havent had a simple or good life , and i demand one.

Again, thanks for everything:)

PS : Plz.... PEACE!
  15. Alex Identified Flying Object

:o:o:o MAL
    I dont like him :mean:
    After all he's straight :D I think.:S
  16. Arben The Flag Lover

ok, see u in may :P :D
  17. Alex, I've said it before - please stay ;)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023