•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Hungary 2009

?

How cool is Dance With Me?

Extremely cool 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Very cool 1 vote(s) 8.3%
Cool 4 vote(s) 33.3%
Alright 2 vote(s) 16.7%
I prefered NOX 5 vote(s) 41.7%
  1. Kevin New Member

Because i don't know what time i will be on here tomorrow, i will start this now
    first, we shall start with the best country - Hungary

Hungary this year have sent Zoli Ádok with the dance tune - Dance With Me :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCx2_mHr-T4

Tonight shall be a special quiz, mainly focused on Hungary (as i am technically a Hungarian citizen), but with a few questions on Slovakian and Czech things.

The prizes will be:
    Top prize - Zoli Ádok
    2nd place - a Rubiks cube
    3rd place - a Biro

the first question is "Why are these the prizes?"
    (the winner will recieve 2 points in advance of tonight (or tomorrow depending on how fast you find the answer)'s quiz :D)
    The first person to write in here the answer will win :D

What do you all think of the song? (I may give out extra points depending on people's comments)
  2. OMG Kev, this poll is so unfair! Who doesn't prefer NOX - they are the best thing ever!?!?! :D

Okay, so I started out really disliking this song, but I listened to it properly for the first time through today and I have to say it's really, really fagtastic...but that's a good thing :)

My answer to the question: because they (the prizes) are all things which Kevin can easily find under his bed. Either that or because they're all Hungarian...but I like the first answer better...
  3. Kevin New Member

Sheep wins 2 points in the quiz tomorrow :D
  4. Aaron N Moof master

this song is crap!!!! the only good thing about it a zoli is good looking.

ooo i want points kev!!!! i'll give you a sasha son hat if you do :D:D
  5. Mark New Member

I hate Hungary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( this year )

not camp enough for Esc !!
  6. Mina Member with a "past"

It's ok, I don't love it and I don't hate it.
  7. Kevin New Member

Quiz

dont forget to get to chat tonight :D i have the best quiz ever for you all :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023