•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Identity Crisis

?

The Luxžard Republic; Name Change

The Luxžard Republic 7 vote(s) 70.0%
FUR Žard 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The Confederate Nations ŽLB 3 vote(s) 30.0%
  1. Jammy Member

As you may have noticed, I am facing a bit of an identity crisis. I'm going on the façade that there are riots in The Luxžard Republic. I have changed the flag to a simple tricolour but I'm debating a name change. Anyone who takes part in the poll will have my thanks.

The poll options are the versions i'll use for the contest (Two of them are really long winded)
    The options are as follows;

1) The Luxžard Republic

2) FUR Žard – The Five Unified Republics of the Žard

3) The Confederate Nations ŽLB – The Confederate Nations of the Žard Republic, Luxania and The Borderlanz
  2. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Anything with the word Confederate in gets my vote
    ThatWelshOne likes this.
  3. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Anyway I submitted the new flag this edition, so the name change won't come into erect until edition 60 if I'm correct. So as not to confuse anyone who cares, I won't unveil the new name until E59 Hi Genesis :rolleyes:
    Rua, jw and ThatWelshOne like this.
  4. Jammy Member

Rude. I am no genesis.
  5. Jammy Member

Thanks to everyone who voted. I've made my decision as to what the new nation will be and it's none of the suggestions above, more a hybrid of the two people voted for.

Anyway I submitted the new flag this edition, so the name change won't come into EFFECT until edition 60 if I'm correct. So as not to confuse anyone who cares, I won't unveil the new name until E59

Thank you all for your judgement!
  6. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

E59 is several years away. We're only up to E4 :nope:
    Julio, Teodor, Scheeples and 5 others like this.
  7. Jammy Member

I'm really novice at this. I meant to say Edition 59. And thank you jw for updating the flag before the competition :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023