•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

I'm reviving an old idea...

1. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

For those of you old-timers who remember my old escChat Sims 2 thread, I've decided to resurrect it, updated for Sims 3. I am going to create a house in Sims 3 and populate it with regulars from chat. Even though I have a mod that will allow up to 16 sims in one household, I feel 8 is the ABSOLUTE max I can handle by myself. Obviously, I will include myself. So I will allow a maximum of seven others. The first seven to post here will be included.

If you wish to have a sim version of yourself created, I will need the following from you:
    The first seven people who post here (and willing to show me photos of themselves) will be included. However, if there are more people, after the first seven, that wish to be included...I may, MAY, create a second household to include them. I will post regular updates of what has happened in the escChat Sim Household.
  2. Liam Esterran.

3. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

I will join :D sounds fun
  4. Erixi Member

Yay! I wanna :)
  5. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

YAY 4 This, I love to take part. For a picture,maybe you should ask JW:P I will give you the other things asap!
  6. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Ok this went fast!:P

Colour: Black
    Food: Goopy Carbonara
    Music: French

Star sign: Libra

5 traits:
    Ambitious
    Natural Cook
    Genius:P
    Workaholic
    Flirty
  7. Natalya Rusinka :D

Color - Red
    Food - Hotdog XD
    Music - Latin
    Star Sign - Aquarius

Traits
    Athletic
    Ambitious
    Virtuosos
    Computer Whiz
    Friendly :D
  8. Erixi Member

color: Green
    food: Pancakes
    music: Pop

star sign: capricorn

5 traits:
    neat
    handy
    heavy sleeper
    childish
    absent minded

photo besides my avatar: http://i54.tinypic.com/5w0do7.png
  9. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

Sucha cutie you are Erixi, bruz!
  10. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

OK. I'm closing the application window for joining the escChat.com Sims 3 household. We currently have seven people signed up with an eighth member having been contacted about being included. If this person does not accept, then the house will have an extra bedroom that can be turned into something else for a later date.

The house has three floors. The top-floor has the bedrooms for the older members. The basement has the bedrooms for the youngest members. The ground floor has the bedrooms for those in the middle. The furnishings of the house are, ofc, poor quality, because everyone is just starting off. So people will need to get jobs to have the income for nicer bedrooms, bathrooms and other household appliances and amenities.

Now granted, I don't have the best ability when comes to house design, so the house will initilally look pretty boring, possibly ugly. This will change over time.

pictures coming soon...
  11. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

*UPDATE*

The 8th, and final, person of the escChat.com household has been confirmed! Congrats to all the new housemates. I officially christen this endeavour...

[IMG]

In our next installment, we will provide our viewers with a look at the house before our housemates move in.
    Nessie and Erixi like this.
  12. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Sneak preview of the escChat house!

[IMG]
    The front of the house at 9 Sun Song Avenue. There is a deck that stretches the full length of the house, with an opening in the middle to lead down to the front yard.

[IMG]
    The view of the back of the house. The door shown on the right leads into the kitchen. There is also a back deck. As you can see, the crew have to finish laying the boards there before the house mates move in.

Yes, the outside of the house looks rather drab. It is up to the selected house mates to earn the money to improve it.

Stay tuned for our next update, which will show the inside of the house.
  13. DJ Balkan Ramadanske♥

This is gonna be fun Este :D
  14. Erixi Member

15. Natalya Rusinka :D

Beautiful :D xD
  16. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

nice este, but wasnt it 3 floors?
  17. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

as I mentioned in the chat, it is a ground floor, upstairs and basement. You will see the basement when I show the floor plans of the the other two floors. :)
  18. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

More pictures from The Real World: Sunset Valley House (a.k.a. escChat.com Sims 3)...

[IMG]
    This is the ground floor of the house. There is a front porch (deck) along the front of the house with an opening in the middle which leads down to the ground. The living area is in the middle, with stairs behind it, leading to the basement. On the left you will see the kitchen in the back of the house, with the dining room in front. On the right, you will find Bedroom #1 in the front, with a bay window. Connected to it is a private bathroom. Next to it is a public bathroom. Behind it are the stairs leading to the second floor. Finally, nestled between the two sets of stairs, in the back of the house, is Bedroom #2.

[IMG]
    We are now in on the upstairs floor of the house. The stairs open up onto an L-shaped hallway that eventually leads to glass doors onto the upstairs balcony. On the left are Bedroom #3 (in the back) and Bedroom #4 (in the front). Both share a private bathroom. On the right is Bedroom #5. this also has a private bathroom.

[IMG]
    Finally, we have the basement. Three additional bedrooms are located here. The stairs from the ground floor lead to an open common area with a television and sofa. A Public restroom is attached here. From the common-area is a hallway leading to the other rooms. On the left is Bedroom #6. It has it's own private bathroom. On the right are Bedroom #7 (at the top) and Bedroom #8 (at the bottom). These two final bedrooms share a private bathroom.

At present, we only have seven house mates. It might eventually be decided to remove one of the bedrooms and change it's purpose. That will need to be decided by the house mates themselves.
  19. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

weren't we 8?

well, anyay, that free room should become a leisure room.
  20. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

DPRK worship shrine room to Kim il-Sung, you mean.

:pk:
    Natalya likes this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023