•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Ishtaristan is withdrawing

1. Mark New Member

Ishtaristan will be withdrawing if there isn't a major change in ESCChat Contest. Ishtaristan will only enter if a contest is held once a month, with the voting and releasing of songs in the later 1/2 of the month, and the 1st 1/2 for sending in songs etc.

Ishtaristan also wants the website back again, so we can keep up with the contest if we miss one, without going through pages of the forum to find bits of info here and there. Maybe we could assign one or two people to keep the website running with help from the host.

Ishtaristan will only come back if these demands are met. If not, Ishtaristan will do a Italy, never return and carry on MFMF in the amazing style of San Remo :D
  2. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - YOU'RE BACK!!! :D :D :D :D :D

but please don't withdraw :(
  3. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I agree that they are moving too quickly. I have mentioned before that we should have one contest a month. Otherwise the novelty will wear off quickly and we will be left with nothing.
  4. I disagree, one of month will leave me with withdrawal symptoms: two a month would be acceptable and reasonable :D
  5. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

do you want me to postpone the contest? submissions can end next Tuesday (9 of June), countries can vote until Saturday the 13th of June and results will be available on sunday... will that be better?
  6. Arben The Flag Lover

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...*going mad

DONT Mark everytime i was in the chat i said "I miss mark so much in the contest"

And i told Kots that my entry (the malaysian one)for this 4th edition is ONLY my entry IF Marks competiting too... cause i want to have your feedback... and i need someone to give my 12 points :D
  7. Aaron N Moof master

:o:o:o nooo mark please don't leave!!!! if you leave then i will to :P

please don't leave the contest mark..... but i agree with sheep i think 2 a month would be best.
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OMFG!!! WHAT IS WITH ALL THE WITHDRAWALS!??!?!

Imo they are happening too quickly, BUT one every month would just be crappy. Dont forget this current one doesn't actually start until the 6th of June, which is a fair way away!!
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OMFG I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

What about if we have one on the 1st of each month and the 15th of each month!!!!! So when this one finishes, we will open the next one (submissions etc) on the 15th of June! And then the 1st July etc etc

COULD THAT WORK!?
  10. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

i like that idea jonny! and i dont mind putting it into action right now! with the results being announced on the 14th of June!
  11. Kevin New Member

i agree they are moving very fast, but we cant wait a whole month :P
    plus its gonna be the summer holidays soon, and we won't have much else to do :P
  12. I think it's a good idea :)
  13. CTP Jass hater

That sounds like a good idea to me. And that way everyone knows when to have their songs in and when they have to vote by.
  14. Mark New Member

I may return, but not yet. Look at the main post for details.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023