•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Italy 2014

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Big chance we won't have to watch Sanremo this year :D It's getting more likely than ever that Emma Marrone will indeed represent Italy, singing La Mia Città, although that's not confirmed yet. Emma however seems to be reasonably sure!

2. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I love Emma's voice - but I'm not a big fan of this song if this is the one given to her for Eurovision. (and if the rumour is true that she's going for Italy)
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

4. Julio STRANGLES

5. Julio STRANGLES

more to add, emma shared this on her page:

[IMG]

It is basically to choose her next single (which rumour has it might be the song to esc) a poll will be made on her fb page tomorrow at 12:00
    these are the songs:

I personally hope for chimera as it is one of my favourites from the album.
    Rua and adamacs like this.
  6. Nietzsche New Member

oh, very very beautiful girl :heart: FORZA ITALIAAAAA
  7. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

Julio likes this.
  8. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

La mia città is excellent, Ma che vita fai is excellenter and chimera is excellentest :D
    Julio likes this.
  9. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

My favourites are La Mia Felicitá and Chimera. :D
  10. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

EBU would however have to change their rules once more. All of these songs were released in April/May 2013. That's definitely ineligible, if EBU doesn't change the rules.
  11. Julio STRANGLES

12. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Officially confirmed now: Emma Marrone will sing La Mia Città in Copenhagen!
  13. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

what a disappointing song
  14. James ... and his things xD

She has better songs and a ballad would have been better in my opinion. Its a bit in the style of nina zilli's song. I expect it will end up at +/- the same place.
  15. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

I like it, but she has much better songs.
  16. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I agree that she has so many better songs, but I still love this. It will depend on the competition to see where she'll end up.
  17. Julio STRANGLES

I like it
    NickEmpel likes this.
  18. Jammy Member

I'm not a fan, but Italy (as ever) will do well. It depends what the other Big 5 do to be honest.
  19. Julio STRANGLES

20. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

As expected, she just owns the stage. Fantastic.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023