•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

iTunes charts in Greece

1. Mina Member with a "past"

# 1 Fairytale
    # 2 Always
    # 3 Is it true
    # 4 Randajad
    # 5 Dum tek tek
    # 6 Always
    # 7 Be my Valentine
    # 8 Miss Kiss Kiss Bang
    # 9 This is our night
    # 11 Believe again
    # 12 Firefly
    # 13 Et s'il fallait le faire
    # 14 Jan Jan
    # 25 La Voix
    # 26 Lose Control (yaaaaaaaaaay )
    # 27 Mamo
    # 28 Hora din Moldova
    # 29 Todas as ruas do amor
    # 36 Love
    # 37 There must be another way
    # 38 I don't wanna leave
    # 62 The highest heights
    # 63 Love Symphony
    # 64 Bistra Voda
    # 65 Lijepa Tena
    # 69 Dance with me

Can anyone beat that?:o:o:o:o:o
  2. Mark New Member

I'm pretty sure the Ishtaristan itunes chart can beat that :D
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Simple answer: NO!!!! ROFL That is quite impressive!!! Would I be right in saying, that eurovision in Greece is like Britains got talent is in the UK? As in, its on the front of the papers every single day (during the period obv), everybody talks about it and the whole country just becomes captivated with the whole event!

Atm thats exactly what Britains got talent is like, but I think eurovision is gradually getting closer to that stage at the moment. For the first time my friends watched the semi finals this year and they all know (and love :@) the winning song. I don't think eurovision will ever be as popular in the UK as it is in Greece, but the fact it nearly beat BgT in the ratings war on Saturday means i'm hopeful! :)

But does Greece not have anything else to fill its charts with, than eurovision!?!?! lol :P
  4. Stine Mendez New Member

Ewww... number 69...? wtf?? That song wouldn´t make my Ipod if it was the only song in the world...:o
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

LOL Stine,
    some of the songs on that list surprised even me!

Jonny,
    esc in Greece is much more than Britain's got talent in the Uk. Over here we talk about esc all year long:P
    We're already looking for the next one to send..I heard rumours that ERT will ask Hatzigiannis.
    Oh, and something bad: Kalimeris has resigned because all the media attack ERT (and the composer but they're right to attack him...LOL) for the 7th placing (which for me is great but..Greece is Greece and we consider anything under top 5 a failure:rolleyes:)
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

All year long!?! :o I reckon i'd get esc sickness lol :P And anything under a failure top 5!?!? Jesus if Greece had been getting our results the country would just be stuck in a wave of mass suicides!! Up until this year for us anything in the top 15 was a great success lol :P Its a shame it never happened! :rolleyes:

I do remember an interview with Kalimeris, and he seemed to talk alot of sense. But maybe his resignation will have a positive effect ... maybe Greece will send a "real song"!? I don't know who Hatzigiannis is ... is there potential for Greece to send a "real song" with him? :)
  7. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

Always seems to have both #2 and #6. Maybe it would be closer to #1 if people concentrated on buying the same one! lol
    Why isn't It's My Time on any of the charts?!?!? :@
  8. Noooooo, Despina Vandi please with a nice ethnic ballad :D

Either that or mini-Sakis, Kostas Martakis, except without a shirt...
  9. Mina Member with a "past"

He is Cypriot but has a huge career in Greece, he's both a composer and a singer and he knows esc, too. He represented Cyprus in 1998 and he was 11th. This is the video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jdcFLU2IO4
  10. Kevin New Member

omg! go to www.digitalspy.com
    theyve done reviews on fairytale and they rekon it may make #1 in the UK :o (the picture they used was funny though)

and whoever dissed "dance with me" will be sorry! i will haunt you forever! :@
  11. Kevin New Member

and where is It's My Time???????/

boooo!!!!! esp after we got 12pts from Greece
  12. The Swedish official chart as of 22nd May :)

1. Alexander Rybak - FAIRYTALE
    3. Yohanna - IS IT TRUE?
    4. Malena Ernman - LA VOIX
    5. AySel & Arash - ALWAYS

11. Waldo's People - LOSE CONTROL
    14. Hadise - DÜM TEK TEK
    19. Urban Symphony - RÄNDAJAD
    25. Regina - BISTRA VODA
    29. Inga & Anush - JAN-JAN
    30. Sakis Rouvas - THIS IS OUR NIGHT
    34. Jade Ewen - IT'S MY TIME
    43. Alex Swings Oscar sing! - MISS KISS KISS BANG
    44. Brinck - BELIEVE AGAIN
    46. Svetlana Loboda - BE MY VALENTINE (ANTI-CRISIS GIRL)
    57. Lovebugs - THE HIGHEST HEIGHTS
  13. WOWOWOWOW :o:o:o that's so much better than last year! :) ESC is moving up in the world! :D
  14. Yeah, but imo there were better songs this year :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023