•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Kingdom of Sylvarova.

1. Erixi Member

2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

ew, you drive on the wrong side.
    Julio likes this.
  3. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

excellent Sylvarova
  4. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

hahahahaha.

Villa Badia will have optional side driving.
    Julio likes this.
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Whilst we approve of your unitary state, the presence of parliamentary democracy goes against everything Black Daisystan stands for. As a result all diplomatic relations from Black Daisystan to Sylvarova are being duly cut off.
  6. Erixi Member

Updated with new flag :D
  7. Julio STRANGLES

I bet the mortality % due to car accidents are huge in Villa Badia
  8. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

It sounds as if Black Daisystan should really be called 'The People's Democratic Republic of Daisystan' haha
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

That, however, would imply democracy and perhaps even the sovereignty of the people, both of which are completely alien concepts to Black Daisystan and only used by inferior countries who insist on defunct concepts such as legitimacy, prosperity and equality. We on the other hand, disregard all of these as products of 21st century materialism, and liberal propaganda causing the decline of society as we know it.

Yours Sincerely,
    Margaret Jong-Mussolini.
  10. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

No, Your Omnipotence, I think you will find, with all due deference, that while all nations whose name includes (or did include) the words "People's Democratic..." wished to imply sovereignty of the people, exactly the opposite was, in fact, the case: there was very little, if any, "democracy" or "sovereignty of the people". (That was one thing everyone could be sure of.) I believe, from the way in which you have described your nation state, "The People's Democratic Republic of Daisystan" would suit it perfectly. (Please don't kill me!)
  11. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

North Korea is the best Korea.
  12. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

This is correct, however these nations try to imply that they are democratic and legitimate. We on the other hand do nothing of the sort. We proudly boast that we are a fascist, authoritarian, oppressive regime where freedom is non-existent and happiness is just a mere dream. Therefore anything that would imply anything less than the above is not appropriate, we do, however, appreciate your concern towards our great nation.

Yours Sincerely,
    Margaret Jong-Mussolini.
    Merjan likes this.
  13. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

Statist Oligarchy of Black Daisystan for the oppression of others and the right and fair social differentiation would be appropiate
  14. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Precisely Nessie, precisely :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023