•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Masiosare #31

1. pepepaez Masiosare's first Head of Delegation.

MASIOSARE RECEIVES ITS FIRST AWARD IN THE ESCChat SONG CONTEST – THE TOILET! Chau.jpg

IL PETTO D’EVA, IL REGNO D’ITALOFILIA, November 9th (MASNews) – Masiosare has received its first award during the 30th edition of the ESCchat Song Contest – unfortunately it’s not a good one, but rather a stinky one!

After 7 participations, the country has received it’s first Toilet Award: the prize given to the song with the least votes during the semifinal. The song, “Lejos”, only received 6 votes – 2 from each country; Esterra, LuLuLand and Støkkanslåndet.

“We can only say that this was completely unexpected. Of course it’s not an award we’re proud of, but this is a contest in the end and it’s hard to fit the musical tastes of one country with those of every other participating country”, mentioned Pepe Páez, Masiosare’s Head of Delegation, during a quick press conference after the contest. “And what’s even worse – added Mr. Páez – after the voting crosstable of results was published, we found out that the second-to-last place even got twice the votes we got! So yes,, I must admit it was quite a disappointment when we found that out”.

This is also the worst result for any of the two broadcasters – MasRTV and +Canal – that internally choose the representatives that participate in the ESCchat Song Contest.

Before edition 30, the worst results were achieved by +Canal with “Ensemble” by Corneille and Manuel Rinaldi’s “Giornata Diversa”; both with 33 points. However, Rinaldi was in the Final because of being an auto-qualifier because of the country’s Top10 placing in edition 26 with “Libertad”, performed by Christian Chávez and Anahí – Masiosare’s best result so far. This Toilet Award is the first bad result for broadcaster MasRTV – and the worst for the country.

Until today, MASNews hasn’t been able to speak with the band nor have they released any kind of press conference through their website.

MASIOSARE SENDS FRENCH AGAIN FOR EDITION 31

Esther Morales, CEO of +Canal, announced that the entry selected to participate in the 31st Edition of the ESCchat Song Contest will be, once again, in French.

“We’re sending French again. The artist is a young talent from Paris who was discovered through MySpace. The song talks about a poor man who loves a woman, and tells her that he has nothing but love to give. The music is a modern “chanson française”: it combines a gentle voice, great harmonies, an accordion and a piano; and it reflects such an old-Parisian feeling that transports you back to 1920. The video for this song was released in September 2010; and after that, the debut album came in March 2011”.

SYLWIA GRZESZCZAK WINS AGAIN – FOR INSPIRELAND AGAIN

Sylwia Grzeszczak has won for Inspireland. This title worked for edition 27 and once again for edition 30.

The young Polish singer-songwriter has become the first artist to achieve two victories in the ESCchat Song Contest; this time with “Sen O Przyszłości”. Also, Inspireland has become the first country to send the same artist twice and win.

Inspireland really takes it seriously. From a total of 14 participations, they have reached the Top 5 a total of 8 times; and only once have they failed to reach the Top10. Inspireland now has 4 victories, and just 1 victory away for reaching Furnyland’s record.

And, just like in edition 27, Nawrocka stays with the silver medal; on this ocassion, with BOY and the song “Little Numbers”.

Egelivia, Støkkanslåndet, State of the Ark, Empelia, host country Il Regno D’Italofilia, Syphoria, Custonia and Xhanostania conform the rest of the Top10. However, according to the new rules that apply since Edition 30, only the Top3 qualifies automatically to the Final to be hosted – yet once again! – in inspiring Inspireland.
    mrvirgo, matthewbell32 and Julio like this.
  2. Julio STRANGLES

i know your song!! :D
  3. pepepaez Masiosare's first Head of Delegation.

:S ... maybe I gave too much information. :P
  4. Julio STRANGLES

no i knew it from before and from the things you said im sure its this one :P
  5. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

I might know it, though I am not sure.
  6. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Be careful, it's worked for one member before, but not for another :P

Good luck :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023