•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Masiosare will debut in ESCchat Song Contest... edition #24.

?

Do you like MasRTV's idea to debut with a song in Spanish?

Poll closed 9th June 2011.
Yes. 3 vote(s) 100.0%
No. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. pepepaez Masiosare's first Head of Delegation.

Due to national holidays, MasRTV has announced that Masiosare’s debut will be postponed to Edition #24.

Masiosare.jpg

CHAPULHUACANITO, June 2 (MASPRESS): After the ESCchat Broadcasting Union revealed the submission and voting dates for the 23rd. edition of the ESCChat Song Contest, MasRTV has announced that the debut of the Independent and Sovereign Republic of Masiosare will be posponed to the 24th. edition.
    “The dates for which the song submission and voting are open collide with important national holidays in Masiosare; and MasRTV won’t be able to fully support our entry if we rush to send one for this edition. So we decided to wait for edition 24 to fully support our entry”, said Pedro Espejel in a press conference.

“We’re really anxious to participate in the ESCchat Song Contest, but we also want to do well and support our entry as much as possible so we can get a good place. We don’t want to just send an entry only for debuting and end at the bottom of the scoreboard”, he added. “So we decided to wait”.

PEPE PÁEZ NAMED FIRST HEAD OF DELEGATION FOR MASIOSARE.

Despite postponing Masiosare’s debut to the 24th. edition of the ESCchat Song Contest, some other steps are being taken in order to assure a good debut during the contest. One of them is announcing their first ever Head of Delegation for the country.

Maurilia Jonguitud, CEO of MasRTV, announced Pepe Páez as the first Head of Delegation for Masiosare. “After the presentation of 5 strong candidates and an internal voting round, Pepe Páez was seen by all chairmen as the most capable of doing a good job seeking for great artists to represent Masiosare and placing high in the ESCchat Song Contest”, she said.

“I’m really honored of becoming the first Head of Delegation for Masiosare. I’ll do my best to look for the best artists to represent Masiosare, to score high and, who knows, maybe even bringing the victory to our homeland… soon, I hope”, says Pepe Páez.

When asked if there are already some artists that want to represent Masiosare for edition #24, Pepe Páez said that he’ll begin working on that after the press conference. “Anything you heard before I was named Head of Delegation is just a rumor. Whatever names you hear after this day, might be considered to take part in the contest. As you know, the name of the artist and the song can’t be revealed until the voting process begins; so you’ll only be hearing rumors here and there until the official announcement is made, either by the Contest itself or by MasRTV”, he said.

DEBUT SONG TO BE IN SPANISH

“The only thing I can reveal is that our debut song will be in Spanish”, he said after frequent questioning about the language of the country’s first entry. “This in order to promote the cultural heritage of Masiosare and the language. Besides, there are beautiful songs written in Spanish… so why not use them and promote them to the whole world?”.

Finally, Pepe Páez mentioned that he wishes good luck to all participating countries in edition 23. “On behalf of MasRTV and the people of Masiosare, I want to wish good luck to all this edition’s participants. Here in Masiosare we’re looking forward to listening to their songs, to promote them on radio and TV and we’ll be following the contest really closely”.

Pepe Páez received his degree in Communication Science from the Technological institute of Higher Education of Masiosare in 2008. Since then, he has worked in radio, newspapers, television, film and advertising in fields like journalism, editing, music and video design. He has a wide knowledge of regional, pop and worldwide music; which helped him to develop a career in musical theater and with famous group “Pragma” for five years. He also speaks four languages.
  2. Erixi Member

Chief executive officer of YRTS makes a statement in the Sylvan newspaper Ilta uutiset saying:

"I think the ABU should slow down on taking in new countries this rapidly. I believe that the contest may suffer from doing so. If we continue like this soon half of the contestants each edition will be debutants. Of course I want this wonderful contest to expand too, but I think that new countries should have to make an impression on the other member countries before they enter the contest itself. I have never heard of the Independent and Sovereign Republic of Masiosare before this anouncement. Should we really let anyone that wishes in to the contest?"

Knut Rosenstad means that even if Sylvarova was a debutant in the last edition people had managed to see and have the time to get an impression of the country before it entered.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023