•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

MinnEiginnRass edition 22#

1. Hohoho!
    First I would like to thank everybody who voted for MinnEiginnRass in edition 21# and congratulate at the same time, all the great song in the top battler and especially the winner: Anette :D deserved congrats.

MinnEiginnRass has been going through some rebelling time, going in a new direction. Or, should I say, old direction as we are going back to the 80's. Yes, that's right. I am sending something of which is probably older than most of you guys. (No offenses Anette ofc)

The language.. argh I don't know. You won't be expecting it and that is for sure.

I was going to send this in English first as I thought this was an English band with terrible accent but then as I was searching for this song and infos about it, I found out that this is NOT bad English, just another version of the amazing song this is.

So, I hope you'll enjoy it and yeah I'll put the English version here as soon as the songs have been released.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023