•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

My Eurovision 2011 posts

1. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Eurovision 2011 Updates including ALL of Romania's and Switzerland's songs

Taking Liam's advice of putting everything into one thread instead of several with little information, I've made this one that I'll use from now on for every country. First is...Romania

http://www.tvr.ro/eurovision/?pagina=concurenti Here are the songs. :D One of these will be chosen as the representative on New Year's Eve.
  2. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

3. Liam Esterran.

4. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

5. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

6. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Yay, Ilira & the colors - an albanian to the final
  7. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

8. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

9. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

10. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

:ba:Bosnia & Herzegovina will show their song on February 20th.

That week seems to be popular.
    So far Austria, Denmark, Slovenia, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia will all be deciding during that week so get your multiple windows and streams ready.
  11. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

That Swiss song by Aloise that I posted is not their Eurovision song. I guess they just wanted to show who the last qualifiers are. The song will come later...
  12. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

3Js have written 7 songs, only 5 will be used in the Dutch preselection. They're still deciding if any English will be used.
  13. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

14. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

15. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

16. Eurovizz Member

17. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

:lt:Lithuania's in and that brings the total number of confirmations to 33. C'mon make it 40! France what are you waiting for? And Russia we know you won't miss out, so hurry it up!
  18. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

The deadline to announce if you're going to be in it is December 15th so there's still time. The director said there's still a bit of hope. :sk: Central European powers, activate!
  19. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

:lt:Deadline to submit songs in Lithuania is January 3rd. No other details announced yet.

:cy:Submissions open until December 31st. All songs must be in...GREEK. A jury of 7 will trim down the submissions. We'll know more later.

:tr:The yearly rumor of Tarkan going for Turkey is here again, let's wait and see...

:ro:Good news for Mina, Johnny Logan will be at the Romanian national final. He'll probably be singing What's Another Year 30th anniversary Edition.:rolleyes:
  20. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

5 songs for Ireland:ie:

The national broadcaster has enlisted five music industry professionals to develop and mentor five individual song entries, with the winner selected by a combination of a public vote and regional juries.

The songs will be presented on February 11th on the Late Late Show:rolleyes:where the winner will be chosen.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023