•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

My kittens!

1. Mina Member with a "past"

Unfortunately the nails aren't mine, my best friend took the pics with her cam..but I wish they were mine..loooooooool

Bizou with kittens

[IMG]

Bizou with kittens again

[IMG]

Kitten Jonny

[IMG]

Kitten Kristina

[IMG]

Kitten with spot...not sure of gender yet:P

[IMG]

I hope you like them...when I know all the genders, I'll post more pics with names:D
  2. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

I didn't know you were pregnant with kittens. Congrats on giving birth :P
    They're so adorable. Soon I'll post pics of my puppies.
  3. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Awwwww very sweet :) And I was just about to say how shiny your nails are when I read the top bit! :P
  4. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

they are very sweet mina, but may i just ask - jonny and krissu's nose look VERY differernt - are you sure that mother cat *who looked broody in the first pic anyway* hasnt just slept around with a few and has been pregnant for several years, and just deposited all of them in one go :S;)
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

Their nose is the same..it's just that Kristina's fur was a little upset in the pic...lol
    Bizou has only been with Willie:cool:
  6. Kevin New Member

They are very sweet :D
  7. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

they are really cute mina!!
  8. They are so cute and adorable ;) I can't wait to see close-ups of the other kittens too.
  9. Kristiina sxesov q.f

OMG I'M SO ADORABLE! SUCH A CUTIE!
    (The other ones are also sooooo sweet!)

Oh man Mina, I'm kinda jealous, you've got those sweeties around you... ahhh. Mina please give them a biiiiig kiss from me :)
  10. Mina

How is little Jonny? I've been thinking about him all day ;)
  11. Mina Member with a "past"

I'm not sure. He eats well, he pees..but he still does those strange movements with his head, he can't keep it up straight, it's sad to look at:(
  12. calrisle Scrutineer

Have you got an update for us, lovely Mina? How are they doing?
  13. Mina Member with a "past"

Unfortunately little Almila died today although she was doing so well and she had opened her eyes, too:( Almila was one of the two kittens with the spots.
    Forgive me but I won't be in chat tonight I feel awful. I love you all and I'll talk to you tomorrow.
  14. Almila i am what i am

oh my god,that is so sad Mina.im so sorry to hear that.i also feel bad both for u n the Almila kitten.hope u feel better soon.wishin the the best to the other babies.
  15. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

omg mina... im really sorry for ur loss.... :(:(:(:(:(:(
  16. Mina
    I'm so sorry :( What awful news !
  17. calrisle Scrutineer

Wow, Mina, that's such sad news.

Of course you want to stay away from chat, you take as much time as you need, but don't forget we're all here with love and support as soon as you're ready to return - we hope it can be soon... :)

Lots and lots of love xx
  18. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

I can just only echo what everyone else, especially Dave, has said. Sorry to hear your loss. :(
  19. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

im so sorry mina - and almila
    mina we will always be here for/with you - if there is anything we could do to help
  20. Kristiina sxesov q.f

MINA, THAT'S AWFUL!
    I'm terribly sorry and I hope the other ones will do well.
    Get well honey! xxx

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023