•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

New Spinoff? The worst song!

?

Would you participate in a worst song Special edition?

Yes 10 vote(s) 58.8%
Fuck no. 7 vote(s) 41.2%
  1. Liam Esterran.

Hi everyone!

for a while here I've been thinking about something someone once said about Este only winning if his song was so bad it came around to being good! (might have been me, maybe CTP?) Anyway! I thought it might be a fun idea for a special edition devoted to picking and voting for the worst songs we can find!

So the voting would be 12 points to the worst, 10 to the second worst etc... and in theory, the least worst song would come last. the aim is most assuredly to pick the worst song you can find.

This doesn't need to happen straight away, maybe after edition 18/19/20? Specially since S2 was not long ago, and we don't have to make a big show out of it, a scorewiz voting should be fine!

So vote if you like the idea, and maybe say when you'd prefer it to happen? :D

-Liam
  2. Alex Identified Flying Object

I CAN WIN THIS!
    FINALLY! I WILL SEND WESTLIFE!! THEIR MOST SLEEPY SONG EVER! YOU'RE GONNA HATE IT!! YAY!
  3. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

As the owner of more toilet bowl awards, I can say with certainty that Lusitânia will take part in this contest, if it happens. Tho, knowing our luck, it will be the one time that people will actually LIKE our song. :P
  4. I voted yes because I know an awful song :o
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

This would be a piece of cake for me. I will just send any song I like..most others will hate it anyway..looooooooool
    I like the idea ;)
  6. Eurovizz Member

Are we going to send in songs we find really awful or just send in songs that we personally like, but at the same time know that people around you hate?

If it's the first option, I don't know if I will vote yes for this spin off edition because I normally don't pay attention to the songs titles of the very bad ones that come across me. :S
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Mina, we may ACTUALLY have a chance to win something :o

I am totally for this, for obvious reasons.
  8. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

She won the junior edition :(
  9. CTP Jass hater

I'm all for this idea! I think the songs should be songs you like and think everyone else will hate. I also think they should be 'real' artists, not Youtube crazies who think they can sing... but it's up to Klarković 2.0.
  10. Liam Esterran.

It's more to try and find songs that we personally think are awful. I intend to send stuff that is really really bad, but I still like it anyway because it's funnily bad. Y'know?

And no youtube crazies, they have to be people who are at least trying to be professional musicians, even if It's not really working :P
  11. alexis9000 Member

I participated already in two special worst editions (not in escChat.com tough), got 9th place in one, and the other one I won with a thrash metal song. So yeah, it would be fun to do an edition like this here on escChat.com contest why not?
  12. digifreak BRUNO

Well... I know a couple of musics that I could send!!! :) And ANTV would sure participate on the "Golden Toilet Bowl Award" so you can count with Atlantico Norte! :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023