•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Oiko europrediction

1. Kevin New Member

2. Mark New Member

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY !! - but do oiko normally get it wrong ??
  3. Mina Member with a "past"

Last year oikotimes got the results right. But this year with the juries, who knows?
    Anyway gooooooooooooooooooooo Jade:D
  4. If you look here: http://www.oikotimes.com/site/index.php?id=9687 you can see that during the 20 years the prediction system has been running, they only accurately predicted the winner 7 times...I certainly hope they are wrong about 2009 - Norway or UK? *nightmares*
  5. Mark New Member

Well we all know Belarus is gonna win, everyone else should just give up ! :D
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OIKOTIMES I LOVEEEEE YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although Jade did top the esctoday poll then fell to about 7th or 9th, but still at least shes beating Rybak!!! :D I can't remember who I voted for in that one, probably Greece or Bosnia Herz. :D
  7. Aaron N Moof master

whoooooooo! go jade go jade!! *does a dance*

eat that rybak!!! it the uk's time to shine :D:D:D:D
  8. Mark New Member

I voted for Moldova, it might win, and needs the votes :Dbut Greece+Bosnia will probs win, but I reckon Armenia might even win !! :D or any of the other 42 countries ! :D I hope one of the spokepeople from Estonia or Poland go ... and we would have given 12 to Georgia, but since the EBU are greedy twats it'll have to go to Russia :D
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

In 2002 oikotimes predicted Germany to be the winer :o lmao oh dear.
  10. Mark New Member

yes, that was the fan favourite, and then naturally became the bookies favourite ... and it was shit, but quite similar to Montenegro 2009 ... I wonder why!? :D
  11. Aaron N Moof master

on the oiko poll i voted andorra with one of my email ads and sweden with the other :D:D

and andorra are beating sweden :o
  12. Oh, so you're the one I have to blame!? :P When I voted for Sweden they had about 50 points and were roughly in 10th place but I checked back a few days ago and they'd lost almost half their score :o
  13. Aaron N Moof master

i voted andorra first and then sweden a few days after when i voted for sweden they had about 55-60 points and were above andorra :o

ah well it doesn't matter really andorra won't get through tho i pray i'm wrong) and sweden will :D:
  14. Goooo UK :D

Oiko predicted Sweden 1995, The UK 1996 and Iceland 1999 :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023