•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

On a greek tv programme...

1. Mina Member with a "past"

They were just giving their predictions on the top 5 countries that are a 'threat' to Greece. The only 2 countries they all had in common were Norway and the Uk. And since the draw of the second semi I've started believing that the Uk will win.
    I hope when I come to London for eurovision, you will show me around :P
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

If the UK won i'm so sorry but I wouldn't be able to show you around London cos I would have died of shock and excitement!!!! :P
  3. LOL Mina. If Malena wins I will show you around in Stockholm :D
  4. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

not that this has anything to do with your post mina - but
    @ half 1 radio 1 played sakis ryback slutana jade asyel and arash as well as oscar
    they think the possible winners are ukraine norway uk germany or greece :S
    they later played release me
  5. Seriously fuck everyone to hell!!! :@

If any of those songs win I will run and jump, I swear!!!

You can so tell already that the UK aren't going to give any points to songs which it deserve it like Estonia and Bosnia & Herzegovina - we're never able to look past shite that's in our own language...
  6. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

although i totally agree - we did give 8 points to turkey last year (and not all of it was a bloc vote, look @ jonny!)
    hopefully the juries 12 will go to estonia or bosnia and the publics 12 go to greece/turkey/norway
    the juries will have voted norway so they would have got points
    the jury didnt like turkey/greece so 0 points for them both!
  7. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

If we're talking about the UK vote, I now reckon we're gonna give 12 to Malta! :)

Obv our jury are gonna love her song: its a massive disney power ballad, sung with (hopefully!) flawless vocals and chiara has something special on stage which can't really be explained ...

And then the public will vote for her no doubt (10 points in 2005, 12 points in 1998), so I reckon she'll get at least 7 points from us. Combine that with the fact that our jury probs wont vote for Sakis and almost definitely not for Hadise, even if they do get our top points I still reckon our 12 is going to Chiara!!!

Which I would be very happy with by the way :)
  8. It's actually quite funny you mention Malta because reports are coming in left, right and centre that Chiara is bombing out in rehearsals and is looking at a bottom 5 finish if she's not careful :o
  9. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Ohhhhhhhhhh god :( I hope they're not true cos Chiara is so lovely and she really really deserves a good result imo! Maybe not a win, or a top 5 finish but a top 10 isn't too much to ask! BUT I suppose if she does give a bad vocal performance then no matter how lovely she is, other countries deserve the top 10 more than she does, however annoying that may be!

Btw just a quick note, the rehearsals going on right now (as I speak/write!!!! :o) are the ones that the juries are evaluating and scoring on! So potentially these performances could ruin or make a victory for some countries. And i've been thinking, this is unfair on the second semi qualifiers. Baring in mind they had a well late night last night because of the semi and the press conference etc, they're obviously not gonna be on top form today, and half of their scores are being judged today!! Surely that gives the Big 5 especially, and the first semi qualifiers an advantage :(
  10. Well, I've been informed there are 3 dress rehearsals spread over today and tomorrow. Today (thankfully) is not being judged and it will be the rehearsal later tonight or tomorrow which the juries will watch...it's also quite lucky for Romania as Elena apparently fell over in the performance this morning :D

EDIT: Yeah, I was right - the juries will be voting on the rehearsal TONIGHT which should be happening as we speak :)
  11. Kevin New Member

well chiara usually saves her voice for the final dress rehearsal and the final - and given the fact half the juries will have seen her in the semi (as the same juries r being used) i'm sure they will realise she has more potential

EDIT: occording to oiko, she did really well in this rehearsal
    MALTA
    VOCAL PERFORMANCE: She did her miracle, we knew it, perfect performance

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023