•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

PLANET JANET

1. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Hi everyone,

I am writing this well before E3 as it is already being suggested (as ever) that i will "win" the toilet and i really don't want people to think i've huffed off because I came last.

As i have mentioned a few times already in chat, I am withdrawing from the contest as I have been asked to do so as my entries are all 'so awful', so E3 will be my last participation. I just want to make sure everyone knows so I don't get accused of things.

Thank you, it's been fun despite the fact that most of you hate the songs I like.
  2. Julio STRANGLES

so after bullying me to take part you will withdrawal? :(
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

No you are not. Behave.

AND FYI it wasn't me who told her to withdraw.
    NickEmpel, Julio and Luis DLC like this.
  4. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

I have never bullied anyone in my life.
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

You are not withdrawing so belt up.
  6. Julio STRANGLES

:(
  7. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

janet i gave you 12 last time. come on, you can do great.
  8. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Janet, I gave you 8 when you won, won as in something half the competitors still haven't done so don't be like that :P
  9. I've been asked to withdraw too, if it's any comfort :D
  10. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

That is quite true. It was not jw.
  11. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

You must stay! Something offensive can always be said, just go on and get rid of what others say :P
  12. Curtis Belgium is a non country.

stop being a cunt.
  13. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Oh Janet ,you shall continue participating !! We're rude sometimes ... well often but thats our fun , we want you in the contest! x So stay , nananana stay!
  14. Mina Member with a "past"

If I cared about how much people like my songs, I would have withdrawn since edition 10 ^_^
    But, seriously, even if someone does awfully in the contest (and you don't...it took you much less time to win that it had taken me!), they still have a place to present songs they love. It doesn't matter whether others like them or not; some will, some won't. It's like eurovision. No matter if they qualify or not, if they win or not, countries still take part in the contest for the chance to show their music to the world. So, tell the person who told you to withdraw (if they weren't joking, that is) that they know where to shove their opinion :sneaky:

PS Apologies to my dear jj for thinking it was him <3
    jw likes this.
  15. matthewbell32 Du kommer alltid vara nummer 1 för mig

fuck the haters merj, persevere
  16. Liam Esterran.

Gotta agree with the others, suck it up Merj! :D

Granted I don't often like the songs you pick as they aren't my taste, but without you there there's a potential song missing each edition that could just be a song of yours I do like! Whoever told you to withdraw was either taking a joke too far or being an ass and should withdraw themselves if they have such a problem hearing such criticism.
  17. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Let's join in: I have to agree with the others as well.
    You shouldn't withdraw because someone said so. The one who said should get some sense in his/her mind!
    Ofc, not everyone can always love your songs but most of all: results are not the most important thing. The most important thing is doing something together as friends and my believe is that you should be one of them.

So Janet, just stay :P
  18. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Some people stopped participating because they left the site completely, it would be sad if you were still around but didn't send a song ever again. I know I've made fun of part (because I have voted for you before) of your songs, remember it was all in good fun<<, but I don't remember telling you to pull out completely...at least I hope I didn't. :P
  19. James ... and his things xD

Daisy,
    I know I will regret this probably, but you are a nice woman. Last week you proved that by making the week of two (even 3 if I also count Adam in) guys week.
    Dont count the results in contest as a reason to leave, cause the aim of participating is making fun. I am quite sure the person who said this didnt mean this to be as taken serious. And as I said before: Most people are asking you know to stay.
    So grow up ( :P ) and stay with us!
    jw likes this.
  20. mrvirgo Active Member

Oh come on!!As you see,we all pleased to see you in the contest.You should ignore that person,and stay with us,Janet<<

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023