•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Poll: Who should vote in the contest?

?

Who should vote and where?

Every participant votes both in the semi and in final. 13 vote(s) 65.0%
Only participants who qualify from the semi can vote in final. 2 vote(s) 10.0%
It's up to the participants who didn't qualify to decide if they will vote in the final or not. 3 vote(s) 15.0%
Only Mina votes as she has the best taste here. 2 vote(s) 10.0%
  1. Mina Member with a "past"

I suggest that everyone has to vote both in the semi and in the final as long as they have submitted a song in the first place.
    Choose the option you prefer.
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Heres the thing, I dont think we should force people to vote in the semis or final if they're not participating, because f.e in Ed.15 I think, I couldn't vote in the semis because basically I didn't have enough time and I couldn't get round to listening to all the songs, HOWEVER I think you SHOULD vote if you can. So basically what i'm saying is that yeah you have the choice, but not voting because you can't be bothered is well ... a bit childish, to be honest ;)
    MagicGianluk likes this.
  3. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

You had time to listen to the 24 finalists but not the 2 (in the case of Edition 15) who didn't qualify? :P

My opinion is that you should vote if you enter. If you don't have time to do it properly, don't enter for that edition.
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

No because at the time of the semi I was revising like fuck because thats when I had exams, but then when the final came around my exams were over for the most part. Plus I didn't really anticipate that I wouldn't be able to vote, but it basically was far from being my first priority and as a result slipped from my mind until the deadline.
  5. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

My well thought out response: Were you really though?
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

I really was though, thats the thing.
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

8. Arben The Flag Lover

roflroflorlforl...
    ok heres the thing, how many times has it been that SEVERAL persons did not vote because did not have to,

funnily, this poll is opened just the day i ddnt have time to vote for the final, i would not have even voted in the final if i qualified this time...
    im feeling like ;D again...
  9. Alex Identified Flying Object

I voted ;D;D;D;D;D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023