•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Portugal 2009

?

What do you think about Todas as Ruas do Amor ?

I love it 7 vote(s) 46.7%
I like it 4 vote(s) 26.7%
It's ok 2 vote(s) 13.3%
I hate it 2 vote(s) 13.3%
  1. Mina Member with a "past"

What do you think about Portugal 2009?
    Personally I like it although I heard it a lot in the beginning and now I'm a little tired of it. But it is a good song:D
  2. Aaron N Moof master

at first i didn't like it but after i few listens it really grew on me and now i looove it!!!

portugal to the final!!!!! :D:D
  3. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

I dont find any part of this song interesting, exciting or entertaining... to me it's incredibly dull and boring and I cant make any connection to the music or song.
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

When it was first revealed I really didn't like it, however since I heard the instrumental version i've really enjoyed listening to it :D
    In fact I only listen to the instrumental version because for some reason I love that one, but the one with vocals just doesn't appeal to me at all :rolleyes:

But anyway, I like it!!

(N.B BUT I still think Portugal should have sent Luciana Abreu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA7p_gY6R40 :@ :D)
  5. Kevin New Member

same

after Vânia Fernandes, this cannot compete...she was amazing!
  6. Personally, I love it, it's a very easy-going, delicately beautiful song and it goes rather well with a spring/summer life in Cornwall :)

I do also think it's a bit unfair to try and compare it to Vânia - she was Portugal's best entry EVER, so to try and top that again would be mission impossible. I believe Flor-de-lis are definitely not as good but are the best follow up Portugal could have asked for! :) Think that makes sense...

In short, I will be voting like a Turk for them :D
  7. Mark New Member

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!! one simple reason ...

It's the Ishtar of 2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:Dxloads
  8. dags-uk New Member

find it very boring, shouldn't qualify for final
  9. Liam Esterran.

No it's not, Portuguese is a real language!
  10. Mark New Member

Well every language had to be made-up once upon a time ( and I meant in musical style - duh ! )

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023