•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

promote your song

1. Patte Member

If you want to tell something about your song now, it's the right time. tell me something interesting and something special with the song. Long live the slamp promotion.
    I would like too thank all the new countries for entering the 5:th edition of escchat contest.

Do you remember the Dates ? if not have a check here:

14th - 16th june: Promotion
    16th june:Songs Released
    18th - 22nd june: Voting
    22nd: Result Released

Good luck :) And i hope it will be a great pleasure for you're ears when the songs will be released :).[/B]

confirmed :
    Kristonia
    Andropia
    Sheepmark
    MILKlands
    Fireflance
    Hexelbourg
    Moofistan
    Ishtaristan
    Uk of Tennisland and BB island
    San Minino
    Jabia
    DAvids Island
    Fusionia
    Luistania
    The state of The Ark
    Black daisystan
    lokum
    Haticann city
    Þiðbandið
    LuLuland
    Støkkanslåndet
    Arbana
    Safinette

este if you see this send yr video as fast as possible :) Thanks you xD
  2. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

THIS IS A LONG POST PLEASE READ IT AS IT INCLUDES SOME OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS
    ooh ive waited foreever for this >< its the only song i want to promote properly
    this is gonna be a long reason so sorry in advance
    There are many reasons i have picked my song, first of all it is an amazing song in English by a not so English band. This ballad is quite orchestral and choral, yet still retains its rocky base that the band are well known for. I have picked this song as a form of expressing my gratitude to several people on the site, so as you can guess its quite an emotionally strong one. I have picked this song as i believe it reflects the inspirational people i have found through this site, the people i easily relate to and for those who may not see themselves for the amazing people they truly are and as i have helped them through their ups and downs (or so i hope) they have helped me fight my demons – as i have hoped to help fight yours.
  3. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

This singer is popular among my sisters and I and we don't even speak the language! :)

She's sometimes referred to as the Queen of Polish dance music.

This song is about saying goodbye to someone :( It's the first Polish song i heard and learned :D
  4. Eurovizz Member

wow is this Whatever:o
  5. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

• This person inspires me quite a bit as i see my taste and personality within this person, but with a much light-hearted tone. This person i really aspire to be and i wish he/she would realise the positivity he/she can have by just being around other people. I could write an essay on how much i appreciate this person but the post will be too long xD i recently found out that this person was bullied at the ironic time i was and that is just too cool for school (bad pun) either way i see this person as a brother (i think this person has been called that a lot ><)

• This person i see again as an inspiration, purely for the reason this person is in a career path i am seriously thinking of – always polite and not afraid to have some fun, even at the expense of keeping the chat clean. It is amazing that someone who is so physically different can have the same opinions and ideas as me and that in itself is an inspiration. He/she is always polite and is one of the joys of appearing on this site on a regular basis. Although patronising i see this person as a cyber mother and i will never forget the help this person can give with the minimal amount of information and fuss.
  6. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

• This person from the moment i knew him/her has always been there for me like a guardian. This person is defiantly someone to look up to, as they only say the truth and their opinions – and they stick to them. Usually it is the person coming out with creative poetry expressing their positivity for me and i would like to repay that. This person has clearly said how they hate kids but its obvious that it is a lie as they would make the perfect father – regardless of their sexuality.

• Im gonna be upfront and say this person isn’t English, yet 12 months older than me. Their ability to be trilingiual is just outstanding – ok his/her English skills isn’t as good as mine or the professor of English at oxford, but their broken English reflects their almost broken personality. This person is a joy to be around and is always funny and interesting – nothing more can be said. However this person is rather bipolar (like myself) and has a very surprisingly low self esteem, which is a shame. I think it will only raise when they realise what a gem of a person they are and although they make mistakes in THEIR SECOND LANGUAGE i personally find it sweet and lovable as it shows how people can adapt to a non-native language site.
  7. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

• This person i haven’t really known until these last few weeks even though i have known this person for just under 2 yrs now, but i am so glad i have. This person , admittedly hasn’t been the most talkative out of us all but he/she has dedication that no-one else has. According to a source (i was there too but i fail to recall it) they made a promise to us to do something and they have kept to it. Eschat.com is now an amazing albeit addictive website and i think i am not the only one to thank this person for everything. It is a bit obvious to say how much of an inspiration and a role model this person can be to people everywhere!

• This person i have only known a month, but it feels like a lifetime – maybe its the fact this person is days younger than me (HE/SHE IS NOT THE YOUNGEST PERSON IN THE CHAT :o) or maybe its the fact we are almost identical in our humour, music and ability to play instruments. I couldn’t really relate to this person anymore. I do find it interesting that this person has a copy of my likes and dislikes, yet is always upbeat and for that reason i see him/her as a form of stepping stone in able to turn me into a better person
  8. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

• Im not going to lie. I don’t know this person nearly as much as i would like. Who knows why, but although we may not have the same taste “if i am rock than YOU ARE POP” there is something that entices me to find out more about you. It seems although we may initially look like polar opposites there is something very relatable and friendly about it. Your sense of style is out of this world and it is odd that it has parts of my style eg. My interest of baroque stuff. I could be reading too much but i can see a lot of self-disbelief, or self something and like the person a few pages up he/she fails to see the person within that is quite frankly some form of the highest beauty

• This person doesn’t have the same music style as me, or the same country of origin as the majority of us, yet still is so refreshing and original. This person’s childhood is like the repeat of mine and for that sense i feel an automatic bond. Respected by many i feel like a broken record by saying how amazing this person is, although his/her ability to play god in some virtual ways do interest me. This person has always been like a neutrality agony aunt – and always has the right advice for the right person at the right time.

I apologise if you are reading this and thing “why am i not mentioned in this etc, etc” but to be truthful if i have known you (as in you have been on the sit/chat less than a month or 2) than i cant write about you in detail and stuff when i have just met you (if that makes sense).
  9. Eurovizz Member

Hexelbourg's entry for the 5th edition of the escchat contest:

Representative: A woman.
    Music genre: An ethno-pop song with rock elements.
    Language: Turkish.
    Year of launch: 2006.

VOTE!
    ---------------------

Hexelbourg de la prochaine entrée de la 5ème édition du concours escchat:

Représentant: Une femme.
    Musique de genre: Un ethno-pop rock chanson avec des éléments.
    Langue: Turc.
    Année de lancement: 2006.

CRÉDIT!
    ---------------------

Bu escchat Yarışmanın 5. sürüm için Hexelbourg yeni giriş:

Temsilci: Bir kadın.
    Müzik türü: Bir etno-pop şarkı taş elemanları ile.
    Dil: Türkçe.
    Piyasaya Yıl: 2006.

OY!
  10. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

This is a song that I fell in love with as soon as I heard it. There were a lot of other songs that I wanted to choose this time for the same reason, and if you ever see one of those songs then one of you might even figure out the reason why.
  11. Almila i am what i am

my song is a nice pop/dance song in english.its fun to listen n accompany the beats goin on:)

probably many of u know the band :rolleyes: but its a nice flashback imo:)

good luck to all:)
  12. Those of you who've been watching a certain TV series may have heard this song. It's a mid-tempo song in English and the lyrics are quite good, I think :P This Swedish group has been very successful outside Sweden as well.
  13. CTP Jass hater

My song is a soaring ballad (again!) sung as a duett between 2 superbly talented individuals. The song is in English, and is quite emotive, probably sums up a few situations in life in some ways. Good luck to everyone! :)
  14. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Lusitânian entry

As most of you may know, this time the Lusitânian entry is being sung by our benevolent ruler King Estêvão I (me). It is a worldwide hit song. If you know me, you would never guess I would sing this song, considering what the lyrics of the song are implying. Yes the song is in English, but NOT originally by a Brit or Yank.

I will also not say if it is a solo artist, duo, or group. But if you are at least 16 you SHOULD know the song. It is from the 90s.
  15. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

my song is by a great singer who you all definitely know... but the song was never a hit and it wasn't very popular... it was used to promote a series which i love (not csi :D) and it's a combination of pop, r&b and funk music!

now something more about the lyrics: the song is about the pointless imitation of celebrities and the lack of knowledge about how difficult it is to become famous. some people just believe that by copying what their favourite singer is doing they can also become successful... it is also about about hatred towards celebs by people who have no idea what they have been through to reach that far!

i hope you like it! btw good luck to everyone!
  16. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Ollie you're just too awesome! :)

Anyway my song is some American country-rock yeeeeee ha!!! I suppose its more rock than country, and quite modern. :) There were two versions for me to chose from, one by a woman and one by a guy and in the end I chose the one by the woman as I think her voice sorts the song better :P

The singer is quite well known .. well tbh until I heard this song I hadn't heard any of her songs and she was one of those singers I sort of knew of but didn't know anything about. The song doesn't really have a deep meaning behind it but its got nice lyrics, even if at times i'm not even sure if they make sense :D

I think some of you may recognise the song. It wasn't a hit anywhere really as it only just got in the top 100 of the american charts, but you might know it because although it wasn't a commercial success, it did gain alot of exposure in one particular area :)

I hope you'll all like it and I hope it appeals to everybody in some way or another :) Finally, good luck everybody and I look forward to hearing your songs!! :P :)
  17. Mina Member with a "past"

My song this time is in Italian, a language I like and a musical culture I love (I wish Italy came back to eurovision:()
    The singer has taken part in San Remo many times but I don't think many of you will know her as she started her career in the '60s.
    The song I've chosen was released in 1970 and it's a ballad that I heard for the first time 3-4 years ago and I've loved it ever since.
    I've chosen one of her live appearances..even though she's old now she still has the voice and the presence to carry this beautiful tune.
    The song is romantic, passionate and very melodic and I hope you'll like it:)
  18. Mark New Member

My singer should be no surprise to anyone ... She is 1/2 French and 1/2 German and simply one of the greatest artist's of all time...

The song is completely in the style of the singer, in French ofc. It's a moody french "Kabaret" style song full of passion and emotion.

You should know the singer by now... The video is of one of her live tour's... and ofc. the most important she is in barefoot ...

Ishtaristan is back ... with a bit of Klass ...
  19. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

ROFL I have absolutely no idea who that could be ofcourse!!! :rolleyes: Btw Black Daisystan is very pleased Ishtaristan is back in the competition and it seems like you're returning in style! :D
  20. MILKshake &nbsp;

MILKlands for the very first time in escChat history will present a song, a sweet song with a beutiful rhythm that speaking on a story from the Greek mythology :]. i am very courios what you think about this song speacial because is a song in the Maltese language that might you will hear it for the very first time... when i heard this song i loved it from the very first moment of it hope you'll like it as i do ;)...

good luck for everyone.. enjoy our friendship in this escChat :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023