•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Promotion week!! (and other Contest details)

1. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

It's that time again! The whole week will be dedicated to promote your entries! Please read the whole post as you will be able to find useful information.

Contest Details:
    Venue: Olympic Arena of New Metaxashire (capacity: 50 000 people)
    Hosts: Constantinos Savva (aka Kotsios) and P!nk

Here is a fixed schedule of all the events of the contest and some guidelines:
    1st - 5th of June: Promotion Week
    5th of June (Friday): Draw for the running order (there will be a video showing the draw done by a generator online)
    6th of June (Saturday): The recap and all songs are known
    6th - 10th of June: Voting in progress
    11th of June or as soon as all votes are in: The results are published

These rules MUSTN'T be ignored. If anyone doesn't follow a rule then the consequences can be found in the list below (the number in the bracket corresponds to the number in the list of the consequences):
    Everyone has to vote in time (1)
    You should give some details about your song during promo week but DON'T make it obvious which song you have chosen (2)
    You MUST like everything about this edition (3)

List of consequences:
    If you don't, then:
    (1) Another person from the chat votes for you unless you warn ME before the voting starts (so that I can change the dates). Disqualification could also be possible if you don't receive any points till the end of the voting.
    (2) You are disqualified - I will be the one to judge if you have given more than enough details.
    (3) You are dead.

Now here is my promotion:
    The song that I chose is the first greek song that will represent Fireflance. I'm sure you know the singer. The song speaks about love and how pointless it's become in our days. The singer asks from her lover to give her real love and wants him to reassure her that his emotions are real and permanent. She never wants her love to wear out or be destroyed by mistakes.

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

My song! :D

Now, I know I said I was going to send a country-rock song ... but I didn't :P That songs on hold at the moment :D

However the song I did chose is an absolute killer dance track :P There are very few dance songs I like however this is one of them and it has a great video and is by an artist who I think is just superb :D As with all my songs it seems, its not deep, the lyrics are far from poetic and musically it leavs alot to be desired, however I hope you'll all fall in love with it the same way I did :D

And NO Sheep it is not the star pilots, it never has been the star pilots and it never will be the star pilots!!!!!! :P
  3. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

let me begin with I LOVE MY ARTIST. upbeat song (i hear the rooms sigh of relief) nice lyrics and gives u the feeling to get up and dance. i think 90% of u have at least heard the song and anymore and i will be killed by our host ><
  4. Eurovizz Member

MY SONG:

• This time's Hexelbourgian entry is a pop-rock song, composed by a Georgian and sung by the composer itself togheter with a known Russian folk-pop artist.
    • The song is in Russian.

The song was released last year in June

SPASIBA! Vote
  5. calrisle Scrutineer

My song is a soulful ballad committed to delivering high-quality commentary on the important topics which have been discussed on these forums lately. It's a strange coincidence that a song should be found that sums up an entire nation's attitude to petty silliness and ridiculous behaviour, but here this one is.

I'm virtually certain it will be unknown to most (if not all) of you, and it gives me great pleasure to introduce everyone to such a refreshing and unknown piece of music.

I hope everyone can get behind what this song is saying, as it certainly focuses on the main things that have emerged from a lot of people's mouths lately.

It's profound and heartfelt, and I hope everyone can see where the heart of this song lies, and understand what it's trying to say.

Good luck to everyone in this edition - I can't wait to hear this round of songs :)

Lots of love as always,

David x
  6. Arben The Flag Lover

My song is as most of u in the chat wished malaysian. :D
    The song is hot, a mix of tango, pop and opera...

Well i think some of your ears will bleed but the ones whos ears wont bleed will like it :)
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

My song is Greek and is sung by one of the best, if not the best, Greek singer. It's a ballad with excellent music and lyrics talking about a young girl/fairy (no relation to fairytale whatsoever:P) and 2 boys. It's ethereal, romantic and melancholic but in a sweet way.
  8. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

My song is performed by a Russian artist. I have a feeling that noone will have heard of her, although you may recognise the song from somewhere. That's how I felt when I finally heard the entire song for the first time.
  9. Once again I have chosen a Swedish song and I think the singer is known to most of you :D It's an up-tempo song in English.
  10. CTP Jass hater

My song is sung by a Swedish singer, and it's not in English. The song itself I guess I would describe as an up-tempo folk ballad and I'm not sure this song will be for everyone, but I love it and can't stop listening to it.

Disqualification could also be possible if you don't receive any points till the end of the voting.

Isn't that a bit harsh!? Especially considering I tend to finish near the bottom!
  11. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

You might recognize the singer, but the not the song I hope ;)

The song's in English but the singer is from a country that doesn't have english as its national language. She has a touch of accent, which makes it even better :)

It's a catchy little tune that tells a story of a girl (the singer's) decision to go out and achieve something. If you guys don't vote for this song...you have no soul...
  12. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

I mean if you didnt vote and you got 0 points then your disqualified. if you didnt vote but you got points then someone else will vote for you
  13. Almila i am what i am

my song is in english.well some of u might have heard my song before.its one of my favourites ever in its subject.i loved it the first time i heard it n can easily be a motto if u have been through what it tells.

its the last words of a lover who is still in love but also reproves n stays strong

hope u like it:)
  14. Aaron N Moof master

okay my song....

my song is not in english (shock) and its not swedish *sees sheep die of shock* i heard this song in portugal *sees este die of shock :P* and i just fell in love with it as soo as i got home i looked and downloaded it, its a lovely song sung by an amazing singer and i hope you like it too :D
  15. Patte Member

pandropia

My song Is in english and its quiet sad, his a GREAT singer, one of the best in the world. I really love this song :)

Good luck too everyone
  16. Eurovizz Member

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023