•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Public Apology

1. Estêvão Did you ever know that you're (JW) my hero

Some here may be wondering why I have returned after cutting people off from me on facebook.

I am here to state that jw sent a LONG and heartfelt message to me, explaining what had happened and WHY it happened. I could tell that he was sincere in his message. I took the time to read the whole thing, from beginning to end. It was obvious he meant what he said. I spoke with someone to make sure jw and I got on msn together so we could talk. We hated that the situation went as far as it did, but we both have learned a lot and have grown from this.

I personally would like to apologize to Sheep, Julio and Luis. Out of fear, I blocked them on facebook. I was afraid that jw would get them to post some mean and hurtful comments on my page that others would see. Some might think that was paranoia on my part. Unfortunately, this has happened to me in the past. We have “yearbooks” in USA. They show photos of all the students that attended your school for that year. It's tradition to get your friends to “sign” your yearbook and leave messages for you for the summer. Well, my junior year (age:17), some people got a hold of my yearbook and wrote all kinds of nasty messages. It essentially ruined my yearbook. I had a flashback of that moment and panicked. I should have contacted them BEFORE I blocked them, telling them what I was doing and why. To those three, I wish to offer my most sincere apologies. I was not thinking clear. I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me at some point down the road.

I left the same time as Mina. She returned before me because jw reached out to her. He would have reached out to me sooner, but I had blocked him on almost every media I could think of, and hadn't checked my email or msn for several days. It was only when I checked my email for something else that I saw he left me a message on my YouTube channel. I read it and logged on to msn where Mina had left me a message that jw was trying to get in touch with me. So both jw and, to a lesser extent, Mina tried to contact me about having a discussion with jw.

The reason I am making this post is so it will be public that jw and myself have worked thru our issues. We “threw our toys out of the pram” or “had a major temper tantrum”, however we are both fine now and dedicated 100% to keeping escchat the awesome place it always has been.
  2. Julio STRANGLES

lets move on ;) past is past and as i said before i apologize if i did ever did something to you or to anyone i dont think i did but if i did im sorry too but has for me no problem and wb ;)
  3. gr8

Este, I am happy to have you back :)

Also I am really glad that you wrote this cause I did really wonder about this all.

Glad we ALL had this fresh start, there was sure a time too. And in case of this ever happening again, let's be honest, polite and work things out before they turn into a mess.

LOL (lots of love)
  4. I'm also glad to see you back, Este :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023