•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Results of the 2nd contest!

1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

**CONGRATULATIONS AARON**!!!!!!

Here are the final positions:
    1: Moofistan : 102
    2: Þiðbandið : 93
    3: San Minino : 86
    4: Arbana : 74
    5: Sheepmark : 72
    6: Nova Nova Scotia : 71
    7: Fusonia : 69
    8: Ishtaristan : 61
    9: Fireflance : 56
    =10: Hatican City : 53
    =10: Black Daisystan : 53
    12: The State of the Ark : 45
    13: Davis Island : 44
    14: Andropa : 43
    15: Stokkanslandet : 9
    16: Serduchkia : 1

Attached Files:

2. Mina Member with a "past"

Welldone, Aaron, great song:D

And thank you everyone who voted for San Minino :P
  3. Aaron N Moof master

OMG!!!!! *dies*

thank you to everyone who voted for me :D i love you all

(btw if you have already picked you song please email it to me here [email protected] please state your countries name, title of the song and the artist (i just makes it easier for me to deal with lmao :P)
  4. Kevin New Member

thanks to everyone who voted for Þiðbandid and Leona :D
  5. LMFAO JONNY!!! :D bravo Eurovizz, and Patte, if you are still out there, we love you and miss you very much :)

Congratulations Aaron - the next edition should be the most moofy thing ever made!!!

Thank you sooo much to everyone who voted for me, especially Mark and Mina for giving me my first 12s and I'm sorry I couldn't vote for all of you!

My next song has been sent!
  6. Kevin New Member

slogan should be MOOOOF!
  7. CONGRATULATIONS AARON :D Your song was great.

Thanks everyone who voted for The State of the Ark !
  8. Stewart SOD ME HARD AND FAST

Why the fck have the votes changed?

Nova nova scotia has now withdrawn from this ridiculous contest
  9. CTP Jass hater

Congratulations to Moofistan! And I'm sure you will organise a brilliant contest. Thanks to those that did vote for my little country (you can't even rely on your neighbours in this contest!).

This is what our national newspaperStokkansdagly wrote about the contest:
    "The Tribe Has Spoken"
    E. Flynn, Brandenbergerstadt.

Following the failure of Stokkanslandet in their first entry into the ESCC-SC, national broadcaster TVSKL has announced they intend to revamp the selection process. TVSKL executive director Bertie McGuggin said "We were disappointed with the result, but the tribe has spoken - and this year we plan a public semi final". He went on to say "perhaps our result shows us how to choose better songs in the future". The public heavily criticised the internal selection this year, and would like to see a public final, and a chance for Stokkanslanderers to represent their proud new country. It looks like they will get their wish, with TVSKL saying they will put together a 5 song semi final to decide their next entrant. Our entry will be heading to Moofistan this year, perhaps with a greater chance.

Rival network TV Nordnorge was more scathing, going as far to say the government channel was "incompetent" and that it "has no idea" when it comes to selection. They also lambasted the selection process this year, suggesting that 5 songs was not enough, and that the same panel who picked the previous entrant would be picking this 5, describing that as "pure stupidity". McGuggin hit back, saying "No Norwegian TV channel will be selecting our country's entry".

Voting in the Stokkanslandet semi final begins on Monday night, with the winner selected on Wednesday 27th of May.
  10. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Stew: Cos Eurovizz voted as a guest jury on behalf of Patte as he seems to have ceased to exist :P
  11. Arben The Flag Lover

Me 4th ?!!! OMJEsus

This is the proof im albanian. Ending up high in my first participation and will never reach that again...

I thought mybe anyone will like it , glad that so many liked it...thx to all who voted.

Eurovizz and me seem to like non-english songs (this time)the most and i think there should be more of non-eng-songs.

Congrats to Aaron :D
  12. Mina Member with a "past"

San Minino has sent its song for the next contest:D
  13. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Black Daisystan has sent its next song :P
  14. Kevin New Member

are we having national finals in the next edition?
  15. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

well done to everyone!!! especially the top 3 and MOOFISTAN!!! fireflance has just sent its entry!
  16. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Personally I don't think we should, cos it ruins the excitement of what the songs are :) BUT its up to aaron ofcourse :P
  17. c1ask0 Napkin of death holder

I agree, but I've already sent my song now and it's in English! :P

Actually, I've pretty much decided on my next song after that, and that's an English language song too. :D
  18. From an outsider's perspective: the general concensus from the Sheepish expert jury and the public was that there was nothing wrong with the song - but with the presentation/artist. We would have suggested using a more contemporary cover like Mark Seymour:

19. Patte Member

huhu

Omg i am like last :( Well thx for the one who voted for me !!! You´re all great slampas :D
  20. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

no! u are not last! serduchkia is!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023