•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Results?

1. Mina Member with a "past"

What time is the show tonight? Boss, have you forgotten to post the time? :cool:
  2. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Actually, contrary to what the banner says, the results show will be tomorrow. Partly due to me feeling unwell this week and partly due to getting a lot more audio/video clips than expected, it's taken longer to produce.

It will be broadcast at 7pm UK (that's GMT; not BST) tomorrow. Hope that's fine with everyone.
  3. Arben The Flag Lover

yap thats great, because i belong to the type of people who are going out on saturday nights :D:D:D
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

9 pm Greece time then. Ok, that's fine :D
  5. Tomorrow at 7 pm GMT is fine with me :)

jw, I hope you're feeling better now.
  6. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

The results are today? THANK GOD!

Yesterday I had the biggest hangover and was throwing up my bile every 15 minutes, so I wasn't really in the mood for watching the results show :( But i'm glad they're today, which is also incredibly lucky :D
  7. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

*TEACHER MODE* although though i approve the honesty and attention to detail - there is a time and place for explaning bile movements - therefore i think it is only right for your effort grade for this comment to be an A, the actual imagery of someone vomiting isnt the nicest - therefore only a C is achieved for content... but a B overall for imagery and mental implants
    P.S GET WELL SOON WITH THE HANGOVER
  8. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

haha I am very pleased with that grade :D Thanks, but i'm better now thank god :) I don't think i'll ever drink that heavily ever again :S
  9. alexis9000 Member

Well, looks like people were waiting for you, so you could watch the results as well :D

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023