•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Russia vs. Georgia

?

Which are you !?

Big Bully all the way !! 3 vote(s) 27.3%
Afrotastic all the way !! 8 vote(s) 72.7%
  1. Mark New Member

Two mighty countries go head to head against each other ... like no war ever seen before ...

The Scream vs. The Afro ( 2009 )
    The Druggie vs. The Blind ( 2008 )
    The Sluts vs. The Miss Piggy ( 2007 )
    RUSSIA vs. GEORGIA

So, are you We Don't Wanna Put In or are you We Don't Wanna Cry Baby ... Let the "heated debate" begin, and let the Vodka spill ...
  2. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

GEORGIA ALL THE WAY!!!! I'm no anti Russia asshole like alot of esctoday seem to be BUT "I do prefer We don't wanna putin" to "Mamoooooo"! :D

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT, BUT In both 2007 and 2008 Russia was a gzillion times better than Georgia! :D
  3. Mark New Member

I simply adore both Mamo and We Don't Wanna Put In ( which quite frankly should have been allowed in !! ) but WDWPI is just simply too groovy and blows big mamma out of the water !!

2008: I prefer Georgia although both are pretty crap, but the lyrics of Georgia 2008 I loved
    2007: Russia I loved :D:D Georgia was very messy ... and yeah I really didn't like it ...

But Mamo is fantastic and I would really like Russia to win again :D:D - and I reckon the crowd will go mental for it ... a bit like Anna Vissi style ( but with a good singer )
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

Big Bully all the way (did anyone doubt:D)
    I've loved so many Russian songs that I just can't compare with the 2 Georgian songs..which I wasn't very fond of anyway.
    And of course Russia has Dima, Georgia has.........?
    LOL
  5. Mark New Member

GEORGIA HAS THE 3G GIRLS !!! - need I say more !?!?!?!
  6. Aaron N Moof master

Afro all the way!!!! :D

russia is arse gravy this year were as georgia was mooftastic to the max!! :D:D
  7. CTP Jass hater

I'm yet to really like a Russian entry, but I liked Diana, and WDWPI... well, apart from the weird man trying to rap or whatever the hell he's doing in the middle of the song. :P
  8. We don't wanna put in :D

The Russian entries I really, really like are 2000 and 2001 :P
  9. It has to be Georgia!!!

Frankly, I'm not impressed by any of you, and your lack of Sopho support but whatever :D Even though Georgia has only had 2 entries, they still haven't committed any crimes along the lines of Philip K, Alla the dog, lezzers or the Bilan (twice -.-)...but judging from their national final this year, it's only a matter of time - they're insane!!!

"Visionary Dream" is my favourite entry - EVER!!! It simply kicks the ass of every other entry from either Georgia or Russia!

I loved both songs this year, shame les 3G were put out by the EBU!

And as if I didn't need any more reason to love Georgia, their first 12 in 2007 went to Belgium...the most awesome 12 points ever given in ESC history according to sheep!
  10. Mark New Member

maybe in the future we will have Bzz: Part 2 for Georgia in ESC :D:D

But Russia is just as awesome for slamming the USA back in 2005 !!!!! :D:D

Both are totally awesome countries !!
  11. CTP Jass hater

That song is everything we love and hate about that contest. Actually, I really dislike the JESC, I hope it slithers down a hole and gets buried or something... but that's another story. And rest assured, when SBS finally do show it in Australia's week of "big Eurovision party" I'll be watching it... if only to see how Cyprus staged the event, of course! :P

I think I like seeing "the little guy" win. Smaller countries taking on bigger ones and actually beating them, or at least getting good results. Maybe that's why I prefer smaller countries in general. If Liechtenstein enter ESC, I might move to Europe so I can vote for them... I hear Liechtenstein is relatively rich...maybe they can buy a few juries ;)

As for Sopho... it was a good debut entry for Georgia, I gave it a 6/10 on the night!

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023