•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Rybak to write a song for Lena

1. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

On June 7 “Berliner Zeitung” reports that Alexander Rybak wants to write a song for Lena. “Of course we are in contact. I have to see her again soon. “I have a dream with Lena and that is to write a song for her and to record it with a producer in Sweden” Rybak said. “She only has to come and sing!” all other expenses and the organization will be done by Rybak. He had the idea for this project during a performance with Lena in German TV show “tv total” in Oslo. Rybak had accompanied Lena to her song “Satellite”, which would go on and win the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 making Lena his successor. About the kiss during the presentation Rybak says: “I would not have been surprised if Lena slapped me in that moment” he says jokingly. During rehearsals Rybak was a constant “visitor” with the German delegation.
  2. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

I speak on behalf of Mina in saying that Lena singing a song by Alex would be excellent. :P
  3. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Mina's panties just melted with joy says a source close to the Black Daisystan News.
  4. Mina Member with a "past"

Awesome..my 2 most favourite people working together....I can't wait ;D

Joking :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023