•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Slavikdravia "The country of the Huns"

1. Dimitrios Dimitris

[IMG]
    Country name : Slavikdravia
    Capital: Rolvania
    Population: 40000 hab.
    King: Dimitrios
    Official Language: Slavkhos
    Ethnic Groups: 67%Huns (Hungarians+Turks), 18% Bulgarians, 11% Russians, 3% Belarussians, 1%Ukrainians

Before Attila death, Huns have separated to Apolagize all nations to peace.
    After Longs years, decads (..) without informations, the Huns came back stronger than ever and declared their independence and formed their country SLAVIKDRAVIA in 4th October of 1969!
    The first King was Alexandros, a corageus king that combat the tirany of Austrians and Germans!
    In 2007 Alexandros died, and his son Dimitrios succed he in Slavik throne!
    Dimitrios was proclamated King, and he started his Hard Job to give peace and a great quality of life to his Habitants!

Slavikdravia join Escchat Contest in October, when Dimitrios in a coference with Jw (Furnyland & Escchat Administrator) was approved to Debut in the Music Online Contest !

The Slavikdravia public television is the broadcaster of the Contest (SV'pt).

Kneeling up to the country of the Black Knights!
  2. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Sounds like a powerful nation :P I hope you can qualify sometime!
  3. pauly jozseffrd New Member

Sorry Dimitros but this is Stupid Hungarians and Turks aren't the same people and Hungarians are NOT SLAVS so they would never name a Country"Slavikdravia" Alaexandros and Dimitrios sound like Greek names to me and again has nothing to do with Hungarians. If you going to make a joke like this please at least look up some Historic info so you do not offend a whole bunch of people please Thank you
  4. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

5. Liam Esterran.

This post is from over two years ago from someone who hasn't posted here since around that time :P
  6. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Plus, it's just for a song contest made up of imaginary countries:rolleyes:
    MagicGianluk and Merjan like this.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023