•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Song Of The 90's Decade

?

Make The Song of the 90's Decade

Yes!! Go Ahead 17 vote(s) 85.0%
No. Stop 3 vote(s) 15.0%
  1. Julio STRANGLES

okay now that the song of the century is almost over maybe hours away from ending, Adam gave me this idea of making a song of the decade, I just want to know if you are in or if its better not to.
  2. Liam Esterran.

I voted no because I think you could possibly wait a while before launching into the next?
  3. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

I think it's a fantastic idea :D
  4. I voted 'no', however I believe it's a great idea and I don't want to take anything away from the effort Júlio puts in - a truly sterling effort! :D I think a few things need ironing out before determining the song of the 90s.

I don't feel that voting to eliminate the ones you want out is the right way to determine the winner; 'least hated' and 'best' are two different things. Furthermore, I'm not convinced the voting should remain public as it encourages tactical voting and allows some people (not naming names) to change their votes when they see who's in the lead! :P

N.B. can people please make polls public! :@
    Liam likes this.
  5. Julio STRANGLES

okay, I will say this poll is closed now, as 13 people voted yes I will continue doing it, as for the 3 no, one of them I dunno who he is :P, Liam asked for time so we shall wait a bit more maybe until this edition of the contest ends, as for Sheep, I won't use the 'vote the ones you want out' any more and use instead 'vote the ones you like the least', as for the public or private votes I know I noticed some during the 47 rounds of the song of century, but it was like in 2 rounds only (and with no effect as the ones they tried to save ended up going out) I will ask that on chat or maybe make a pool to see how they want it if someone as anything more to say please do so I can rectify it :P
  6. James ... and his things xD

Rude. I voted yes noz, so i hope my vote will be counted. (ew qwerty)
  7. Julio STRANGLES

okay 15 people now voted yes :P
    James likes this.
  8. James ... and his things xD

I will be home two days earlier because of the bad weather here in france, so tomorrow night i will be back!!!
    Julio likes this.
  9. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

10. Welcome back ;)
  11. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

The weather's lovely in Rome. My legs are a very fetching shade of crimson.
  12. Nessie SWEET HOME ALABAMA

smelly smelly lovely rome :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023