•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Switzerland 2018

1. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

Anaconda likes this.
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Only Stones I think is (slightly) tolerable.
    Anaconda likes this.
  3. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Yawn more snoozers from switzerland :down:
  4. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

1. Alejandro Reyes
    2. Angie Ott
    3. Zibbz
    4. Chiara Dubey
    5. Vanessa Iraci
    6. Naeman

I swear this was better when I heard them this morning but that might be because I hadn't slept yet and I was gone loopy. :D

I don't think :ch: have really caught on yet when it comes to Eurovision but I think Alejandro is a step in the right direction - they need to ditch the ballads for now (even though Compass isn't a great song, it's the best of a mediocre bunch)
    Anaconda likes this.
  5. Genesis2703 Pointless

:ch: Swiss Top 6 :ch:
    1. Zibbz - Stones
    2. Chiara Dubey - Secrets and Lies
    3. Alejandro Reyes - Compass
    4. Angie Ott - A Thousand Times
    5. Vanessa Iraci - Redlights
    6. Naeman - Kiss Me
    As a whole this was better than their attempt last year, and my top 4 were relatively pleasant to listen to. However I doubt we'll see them in the final this year unless the live performance/staging is really something special.
  6. CTP Jass hater

Zibbz
    Chiara
    Naemen
    Vanessa
    Angie
    Reyes

Why must you be so terrible Switzerland. No final for you unless there's a minor miracle or serious reworking of the songs. Perhaps if Chiara puts some power behind the vocals you could have a rousing ballad.
    Genesis2703, Rua and sokrates1988 like this.
  7. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

I also think this is better than last year. I liked Alejandro Reyes most, followed by Zibbz. Naeman is also my least favourite.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023