•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Switzerland's songs can now be voted for

1. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

To be able to vote you have to register at SF’s website. Every registered user has 4 votes that he can distribute to his favourites (you may also give all 4 of your votes to the same artist).

http://www.eurovisionplattform.sf.tv/videos LOTS of videos. This stage of voting ends on the 11th of November. A national final will be held on December 11th.
  2. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

OMG soo many, I think surely this is a bad system: how can you find the good songs with so many to have to listen to!? Probably the ones that do best will be due to popularity and not the songs themselves.
  3. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

.. having said that, being from the UK - where it's the opposite and we get 6 measly songs to vote for, i.e. no choice whatsoever - I also like that there is a lot of variety to look at.
  4. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

Vote for Genta Ismajli and her This is my night.
  5. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

I'm currently working my way down the first column and will tell you my favourite from it when I've done.

Two comments so far:
    i. One song is called Block Shit. Somehow I can't see that being sent.
    ii. There's an entry from someone called 'Blackbird'.. wasn't she in the Finnish NF last year? Haha, give it up love.
  6. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

Oh my, some of these are really bad. Have they just accepted everything? However, I have found four v good songs so far and I'm not up to letter E yet!
  7. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

8. Arben The Flag Lover

i voted this morning, my 4 voted went to the beatuiful song "Home"
  9. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

10. Dingo "Who's Online" page Fan#1

LOL, Lilly, are you official promoter for those two songs?!

Home is nice but my favourite so far - haha - is this one called Sky: http://www.eurovisionplattform.sf.tv/videos/sky

I really like the musical crossover of rock, jazzflute and the yooooleeeleeeying men :D
  11. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

12. Lilly.. Y U NO ALIEN?

This is it, this is why we're here and these are the Swiss finalists :

Andrina
    With her song " Drop of Dizzle" the 16 year old girl has made it into the final as the youngest candidate.

Anna Rossinelli - A crystal-clear voice and gentle guitar sounds - that sounds like the ESC-song of the 23-year-old from Basel.
    Bernanda Brunovic -The 17-year-old high school student from Dietikon wants to spread her song above all a message: Trust is important. With this song the visually impaired Bernarda Brunovic occurs on 11 December
    CH- "Gib nid uf", the theme of her song has brought the trio CH, consisting of Kisha, Nori Rickenbacher and Reto Burrell, formerly of luck.
    Dominique Borriello - Italian song from the Valais: With "Il Ritmo Dentro di noi" Dominique Borriello brings back the summer. And blame is his Grandmother to the young musicians at a young age has given a guitar
    Duke-Berner at Rap from Schliern Köniz - whether Duke can get along with Evelyn, the twelve points for Switzerland in Dusseldorf?
    Polly Duster - .Humor has demonstrated the five-member music troupe experience with their band name: whether the television audience mitlacht, which may find Polly Duster stone in Schwyz in December.
    The Colors & Ilira-What a combination: The singer has Ilira Albanian roots and lives in Bern, logically, that means their song. "Home" victorious in Dusseldorf, then?
    Sarah Burgess-The 22-year-old American has a soft spot for helping to Switzerland to try to get her song "Just Me" to the Alpine country to victory in Dusseldorf
    The Glue-Already more than 600 times the five guys were on stage Basel on experience for the ESC is not lacking so
    Vittoria Hyde-The favorite of the Ticino's public already seems to have come into the world with the trumpet, but listen for yourself.

Radio DRS 3, three fixed slots in the show on Dec 11, 2010th These were determined by the appropriate radio editors and by a voting and went to Dominique Borriello, Duke and The Colors and Ilira. RSI ("Vittoria Hyde") and RTS each have a fixed launch site, which were determined by the appropriate editor.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023