•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

Telenor Arena to be next year's hostvenue for Oslo 2010!

1. Eurovizz Member

NRK has now chosen Telenor Arena as next year's hostvenue, as it obviously came along with the strict requirements the most :)

Telenor Arena is a new arena, which was finished this year on February. The Arena is in general the homepitch for the Norwegian soccerteam Stabekk, which won the premiership league of Norway last year. Its capacity for soccer-games are 15 000 people, and for concerts 23 000 people. Telenor Arena is also the biggest indoor arena in Northern Europe.

Watch the newsreport of the announcement from TV2 NewsChannel if you want,
    http://www.tv2nyhetene.no/innenriks/article2748449.ece

Telenor Arena
    [IMG]

[IMG][/CENTER]
  2. kotsios Call me Kots. Potter Kots

it looks awesome chelsea!! i like it!
  3. CTP Jass hater

If I read my Facebook alert correctly, they changed the name to Fornebu Arena. I'll be really interested to see how many people they want to let in to ESC. Not really surprising the choice, I suppose for history's sake I would have liked it in the Spektrum (1996 was one of the best Eurovisions ever - despite Ingvild ;)) but it was just too small I guess. But I have no doubt even in a large arena like this, it will be a brilliant show!
  4. Almila i am what i am

i liked it!
  5. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

OK i'll admit I wanted Oslo Spektrum over Telenor cos it'd be nice to have esc in a smaller arena again, but these pictures look WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW soo i'm tres happy with the decision :D
  6. I think the Telenor Arena is a good choice :) It looks great.
  7. Mina Member with a "past"

I like it very much. I expect a great eurovision next year.

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023