•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

The 8th edition of the ESCchat Song Contest

1. The State of the Ark invites you to the 8th edition of ECSC. You can now start submitting your songs. Last date for submitting songs will be announced later *. As SA is an anarchy and doesn't care much for rules I suggest we stick to the previous RULES:

"Songs cannot be Eurovision songs, and they cannot be songs that have taken part in national finals or were planned to take part in national finals. This includes any variants, covers, different versions, etc. of ESC/NF songs, and JESC songs. They’re not allowed!

However, songs can be by artists that have taken part in Eurovision/Eurovision national finals.

You can send a song from anywhere in the world.

If two people end up trying to choose the same song or two people enter songs by the same artist, the person who submitted it first wins the rights to that song!

People do not represent countries; they simply represent the song they chose.

To take part you need to email a song (that complies with the rules) to me/pm me on escChat with the following info:
    - Name of country
    - Title of song
    - Name of performer of song
    - And a link to the song

Don’t tell anybody what you’ve chosen!

Only people who have submitted songs can vote!

The winner organises the next contest!"

Please note that after the songs have been revealed Furnyland and atomicTV* will handle the production.

I have received songs from:
    Hexelbourg
    Lusitânia
    Kristonia
    Sheepmark
    Jacuvia
    Hatican City
    Beroriaeth
    MILKlands
    LuLuLand
    Fusionia
    Black Daisystan
    San Minino
    Kiermakistan
    Andropia
    Arbana
    La Isla Bonita
    Støkkanslåndet
    Furnyland
    Safinette
    Barborderlos
    Davis Island
    Nova Nova Scotia
    Lokum
    Cosmos
    Portugalia

* Edit: Last date for submitting songs is 1st September 2009
  2. Eurovizz Member

e-mail(?)

You forgot to write down your e-mail for people who don't visit the chat often while attending the contest! Poor them :P

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023