•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

The Baltics: Your favourite 09 entry?

?

Which is your favourite from ESC09?

Poll closed 21st April 2009.
Estonia 9 vote(s) 81.8%
Latvia 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Lithuania 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Nether, cos i'm crazy for hadise!!! 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

Because its easier and simpler than doing 3 seperate polls, 1 for each country, just vote for your favourite entry from Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania this year :D
  2. Mina Member with a "past"

Estonia of course..that song is just beautiful. But I also like Latvia and I would like Lithuania, too, if only it didn't remind me so much of We are the champions:rolleyes:
  3. Kevin New Member

I love them all, and i'm crazy for hadise!
  4. I love Estonia :D I wont comment on the other 2 entries - as I don't like them :P

Post edited by Sheep - I was far too mean
  5. MILKshake  

Estoniaaaaaaaaaa obv is one of the best song this year, simply love it *adore it* (L)
  6. MILKshake  

poor, how harsh you was about lithuania.. nordic sheep :P
  7. OMG. I voted for Estonia, I didn't read the question properly :o I took it for granted that we were supposed to vote for our favourite Baltic country in Eurovision. Of course I should have voted for Lithuania ;)
  8. ROFL, sorry Milky but I'm far too harsh for my own good :D I really, really, REALLY dislike Lithuania - I think I only like about 3 of their entries (one of which was composed by a Swede) and I hate the people who say this is things like "original", "beautiful" and "different" - yeah, maybe it is in terms of Eurovision, but in the wide world of music, it's certainly nothing special...

Plus, using the word "love" like 5 billions times in one song is only acceptable under 2 conditions:
    - You are Agnes :D
    - You actually have some decent music to go with it
  9. Kevin New Member

I voted in every category, as i love all the songs and i'm crazy for hadise ;) :D
  10. Mark New Member

Estonia is by far the bestest, and certainly of the whole contest
    Lithuania is quite meh, ugly dude covering his face up with a hat, pretending he is dima bilan.
    Latvia is juts bad ... he wore a fake tie and collar - need I say more ??

GO ESTONIA !! ( and Estonia is the best in ESC overall, I'm still yet to really like a Lativan and Lithuanian song )
  11. Aaron N Moof master

estonia latvia or lithuania??? is this a trick question lmao!!:P

estonia of course!!! the other two are just arse gravy!!!

oh and kev!! i have a sasha son hat and you don't *sicks tongue out* (just thought i'd rub it in again :D)
  12. Kevin New Member

shut up!

i will raid Primark and find one if it's the last thing i do! :o
  13. Kevin New Member

i dno wot time ill get to chat tonight, not till at least 7:45 or maybe not even till 9 :P
    i was gonna watch britain's got talent lol

i was lookign forward to the quiz nd everythign - i want a sasha son hat! (and a sex slave please :P)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023