•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

The Dirt On LuLuLand's History

1. Luis DLC I spread Eurovision joy in the US, oy

Largest City: Choco-choco (so nice they named it twice :D)
    Population: 365
    Languages: English, Spanish, Song Lyrics
    Weather: Beautiful springs, warm summers, cool autumns, snowy winters
    Most Popular Sport: Criticizing ESC performances
    Flag:

Well it all started when the good goddess Pu-nanni, also called the all-knowing eye ruled this island with a good heart...but after her man left her and also left behind an incurable STD that caused a fiery burning sensation she became evil! That bish was just bitter :P

[IMG]

First she ruled the island with an iron-fist, monitoring everything and punishing everyone left and right. She turned us into slaves and soon we stopped calling her by her name and started referring to her as firecrotch, the flaming vaj, or even Herpdise-2. (NO amount of stankaway spray could relieve that lady!!!)

We would warn each other that she was coming by saying vajayjay or BP and the fear and opression caused a tick you could say...so we LuLuLandians will often just say vajayjay out of nowhere. It's beyond our control (I swear)

Anyway...after a long battle (just imagine 2 ESC votings in a row and you'll get the idea) we fought back and sealed her away forever. Some say this is all a bunch of sh---but I say quiet or I'll get Silvia Night on you.

This island is now a peaceful place and welcomes all visitors (unlike ollie's country :P). It is ruled by the 4 wise puppies whose headquarters are an ancient magical plastic pool filled with the sheets of knowledge.

[IMG]

English, Spanish and lyrics are the languages that are spoken here. Mexican food is the specialty and it's actually authentic (not like that tacobell/store-bought crap) Don't forget to try our pan dulce (sweet bread) it's fatass-licious! This bread also comes in colors like Pink :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

This island gets its income from selling its sweet bread, mexican food, and...wait for it...Stankaway spray. Yes Stankaway (you've heard Sheep and I talk about it) Stankaway was intended to defeat the evil ruler but she was just too std-ridden and so we decided to use the formula to cure the mere mortals :) This is our spokeswoman...man...whatever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA4L3lJnl-E

Long long ago his ancestor was one of the resistance's most dedicated members.

[IMG]

The island has stadiums, parks, even strip clubs. In fact we have 3 stripclubs: one with male dancers, one with female dancers, and one with trannies. We like to provide fun for everyone :P
    Unfortunately due to the censors on this site I can't actually post raw pictures of the stripclubs, but MILKshake can tell you about them (he designed them)

We've even had some celebs drop by and drop some clothes :P Censored to protect everyone on the site :P

Svetlana doing the sexy dance and a bit of friendly flirting "Gimme A LuLu" :)

[IMG]

Dana International dyed her hair and got so drunk she joined the dancers. But before we left she made us promise not to reveal if she's had the snip-snip or not. She wants it to remain a mystery and she only agreed to let me upload the censored pic after I paid her with a ton of sweet bread.

[IMG]

Zoli lost his clothes...and also his lunch by the look of it! :o

[IMG]

Please come visit us today...we'll be waiting...
  2. ollie2283 jedan sam čekao je ovdje!

OMFG I HAVE SAID ANYONE WHO IS LEGAL CAN ENTER - AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED THE PAPERS WHICH CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING INFOMATION:
    • A NAME
    *real ones only please any fake ones and u shall be frozen/ incinerated* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  3. MILKshake  

LOOL @ i designed the stripclubs :D :D maybe soon we can post them :D for curiosity
  4. Jonny Ginger Tory Witch

One word/phrase/abbreviation/whateverthehellitis: ROFFFFFL!
  5. Mina Member with a "past"

Scary country:o
    At least the puppies are cute:P
  6. MILKshake  

i have to agree with Mina here the puppies are so cute like her kittens :D :D lovely

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023