•   days until the Eurovision Song Contest Final in Malmö!

The Fourth Team Edition

1. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

NOTE that T4 is beginning imminently. It will be a Christmas show, but as you will have noticed with the delays with T2 and T3, it takes many months to prepare the final results video. Therefore we're starting in July to give me enough time to get it done by December.

To this end, I need to know who wants to participate. Please confirm in this post. You must confirm by Friday 10th July at 21:30 UK time. The pairing draw will take place in chat on Saturday 11th July at 21:00 UK time.

Provisionally, the song/team information submission window will open straight after the draw and will run until Sunday 19th July at 21:30 UK time and the songs will be revealed on Saturday 25th July.

Voting will take place from then until 2nd August, by which time I will need to have received your votes via PM. You will have until 9th August to send me your audio or video clip.

Remember, if you video voted in the past, you will be required to video vote again. If you audio voted in the past, you may send an audio or video vote. Of course, video is always preferred.

Anybody who is currently eligible to participate in the escChat Song Contest may sign up by replying to this thread.

All dates above are provisional and subject to change.

Those who do not participate will lose eligibility for the main contest (and any associated spinoffs) until the results show for T4 has been broadcast in December.
    Zuñir likes this.
  2. Curtis Belgium is a non country.

i'm in if you end up with an odd number
  3. DenDutch Well-Known Member

I'm in as well, with both even and odd numbers :P
  4. Anaconda I'm as sick as fuck.

I'm in ofc. Exciting.
  5. sokrates1988 I HATE EUROVISION

Im up for a Dads Army Reunion show :up:
  6. Merjan BOSOPOFO ELSIE

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than participating in the 4th Team edition of the escChat Song Contest
  7. jw HI. I'M ADAM SCOTT.

Thanks Janet sweetie
  8. Mina Member with a "past"

I'm in, of course.
  9. adamacs RUTH DAVIDSON FOR PM.

i'm in ofc
  10. Rua Haldor Lægreid Impersonator

I'm also in. <<
  11. NickEmpel BURGER AND FRIES

12. I would love to be a part, tah very much :D
  13. DenDutch Well-Known Member

#Schapensof4life ofc
    Scheeples likes this.
  14. dan Bald Member

15. CTP Jass hater

I look forward to joining Lance-Corporal Sok Jones for T4.
    sokrates1988 likes this.
  16. Genesis2703 Pointless

I'll enter as well! (HFc whoever gets me ;) )
  17. Gian My avatar is fat and frumpy

I am in, ofc <<
  18. Zuñir This is Janet, not me

I'm in too :)

Like this page on Facebook

Comments posted on the forum and in the chat room are the sole opinion of the respective author and not escChat.com.
escChat.com © 2009 – 2023